BY ECLECTIC INSTITUTE

Osha Extract by Eclectic Institute 1 oz Liquid Osha 1 oz. Dried organically grown Ligusticum porteri root. Organic Grape Alcohol Content 70. Dry Herb Strength 1 4. see more...

• Someone tell me for what this product is or what it helps? It is ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this product? If so, what are your thoughts?1 Answers
Jane K.
Fort Worth, TX
A friend offered me some when I had a cold. It's an extract of a root and some herbs. It seemed to help with the congestion and MIGHT have cleared my cold up quicker. As I only tried it for the one cold, and only used it a handful of times then I can't be sure it sped up recovery.
Del Marie G.
Durango, CO
Wellness Guru Expert
Be aware that Osha tastes pretty god awful, it's super bitter and gag-worthy. But in my opinion it's worth the nasty taste because of the benefits.

it's a great immunity booster take to prevent or during being sick and it assists a lot. It's especially helpful for sore throats or coughs
Emily S.
West Chester, PA
Has anyone tried this product? If so, what are your thoughts?
Jary M.
San Juan PR
Someone tell me for what this product is or what it helps? It is good or not? Any answer welcome :)