BY ECLECTIC INSTITUTE

Ocotillo Extract by Eclectic Institute 2 oz Liquid Ocotillo O 2oz Fresh wildcrafted Fouquieria splendens bark. Organic Grape Alcohol Content 80 . Fresh Herb Strength 1 2. see more...

Tasia B.
Kingman , AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Growing my my Nyny (grandma) used this for acne, blemishes, & bug bites. It pulls the heat from the bites and stops the itch. I love this stuff. It's not too expensive either
Evelyn D.
This is a Great herbal remedy. Has many uses such as: facial astringent,soothes razor burn, stops bleeding, fades bruising, heals hemroids. Should be kept in you medicine cabinet. Great quality and price.
Karen C.
Mission, TX
Este producto me lo recomedo mi abuela para desinfectar o como jn astringente para atudar a quitar acne espinillas super bueno lo recomiendo
Jasmine M.
Las Cruces, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Witch hazel yaaaas! This product has no many benefits I love it and it's affordable I recommend it to anyone who hasn't given it a shot!
Haley E.
Bloomington, IN
Witch hazel is so good for you in so many ways I use mine as a toner and would recommend it to anyone this one for sure works great
Ashley G.
Sylvester, GA
Witch hazel can be used for so many different things and be so beneficial. I use it for skin care and it works wonderful.
Carolyn D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great product. I used this product to make bath salts. Loved that it had a dropper.
Katelyn n.
Beaverton , OR
I made a diy setting spray with this and it works wonderful. No more smudgy makeup!
Alexa A.
Vancouver, BC
Love this brand! Use this on anything and the scent is just outstanding.
Farzana A.
Middletown, OH
What does witch hazel help with?
Hayley S.
What is (even) in this?
azil s.
I've heard many good things about this product