BY ECLECTIC INSTITUTE INC

Echinacea-Goldenseal Orange Flavor No Alcohol Glycerite by Eclectic Institute 1 oz Liquid Echinacea-Goldenseal w Vitamin C Orange 1 oz. Fresh wildcrafted Echinacea angustifolia root 1 1 65 Dried wildcrafted Goldenseal ( Hydrastis canadensis ) root 1 4 35. Ascorbic acid 80-100 mg. per ml. (30 drops). Kosher Vegetable Glycerine - 71. Filtered water. Sweet Valencia Orange essential oil. see more...

Victoria C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Everybody around my house had caught a flu and I needed to stay healthy for a work related occasion, I had started feeling a few symptoms when someone recommended me this product. It's amazing. I use it whenever I feel I'm coming up with something and I just don't get sick.
Jessica H.
Echinacea treatments are great for boosting the immune system. Use during cold and flu season to help stay healthy. But at any health food store and even some major supermarkets
Alexis L.
Helped my immune system like crazy! Best for colds or the flu!! I would definitely recommend!
Tessa K.
Edmonton, AB
This is one of the best products for avoiding that nasty cold and flu! Echinacea is great for boosting your immune system to catch the virus before it starts.