BY ECLECTIC INSTITUTE

Echinacea Premium Blend Extract by Eclectic Institute 1 oz Liquid Echinacea Premium Blend 1 oz. Fresh wildcrafted Echinacea angustifolia root. Fresh organically grown Echinacea purpurea root leaf flower. Dried organically grown Echinacea purpurea mature seed. Fresh wildcrafted Echinacea pallida root. Fresh organically grown Echinacea tennesseensis root. Organic Grape Alcohol Content 55. Herb Strength 1 1.2. see more...

Ana S.
Ana S.
Katy, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Echinasea is it an amazing Herb it promotes well-being I use it every time I feel like I'm about to get sick and the next day I feel hundred percent better I highly recommend this product!
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Montville, NJ
To me Echinacea is a key herb to help me fight against illness during the colder months. I have always used it as an extra line of defense.
Linsey S.
Linsey S.
Used at the first sign of feeling like you might be getting sick it nost definitely helps move along the cold. I put mine in orange juice so I can get vitC also. which it a great combination for when you're not feeling well!
Sendi C.
Sendi C.
Atlanta, GA
This tincture works well if I put it under my tongue. At the first sign that I may be a little under the weather . It has to bee taken immediately. Wish it tasted a little better. I chase it down with water, Sometimes I will put it in my glass of water.
Alessandra M.
Alessandra M.
Mississauga, ON
Echinecia is the most effective thing ive taken to help when i feel a cold coming on. Its extremely effective