Eclair Naturals Grapefruit Orange Fizzy Bath Cupcake uploaded by Stacey G.Eclair Naturals Grapefruit Orange Fizzy Bath Cupcake uploaded by Ashley C.

BY UNKNOWN

From the Manufacturer: and, Infused with pure sweet almond oil, vitamin E and pure botanical extracts, Fizzy bath cupcakeand, is a perfect treat for a pampering soak, with the benefits of skin moisturizing, soothing and conditioning. see more...

Buy on Target*
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
I got this as a birthday gift and just used it, I love how cute the cupcake is. it really did fizz well and the smell was amazing! It also left my skin very soft! I gave it a 4/5 because I have never used a bath fizzy before, so I can't compare to other. But I was impressed by it
Stacey G.
Stacey G.
Lincoln , Al
I recently bought this since I ran out of lush. It was amazing! I loved the smell and it lasted a really long time. Was a slow fizzer it actually lasted two baths. smelled just as good the second use! left my skin feeling amazing!