Eckrich Turkey Sausage Smoked Skinless uploaded by Victoria O.

BY ECKRICH

Eckrich® Skinless Turkey Smoked Sausage.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. P-3JC.
Since 1894.
1/2 the fat than USDA data for pork & beef smoked sausage.
Harwood, naturally smoked™.
*Fat grams reduced from 15g to 7g.
Eckrich® is a registered trademark of Jonmor Investments, Inc.
For comments or questions, contact us at www.eckrich.com. see more...

Tiffany B.
Easley, SC
This is my absolute favorite smoked sausage. The flavor is amazing and because it is skinless, it is lighter on the tummy. I buy mine at Walmart and it is similarly priced to other smoked sausages. I most definitely recommend this product and will absolutely repurchase.
Victoria O.
I use this in grilled chicken pasta to add a great flavor to the pasta itself. I usually use the pork flavored but the turkey is what I used in the picture! I add it in with the cooked pasta and than let it get all hot and flavorful together for about 10-15 minutes. Than I plate it up, slice my chicken and place it on top. So good!
Sabrina V.
Keller, TX
This is the best turkey sausage out there! It has a wonderful smoked flavor that enhances the meat so perfectly. It goes great with eggs for breakfast or rice for dinner. Definitely a staple in our household.
Montana C.
Muncie, IN
I looove smoked sausage for breakfast, and the turkey sausage is great for a healthier spin. It crisps up great and tastes good too. I like to put some onion and red pepper flakes on it when I'm making it for my favorite breakfast.
Yum!