Eckrich Smoked Sausage Skinless uploaded by crystal c.

BY ECKRICH #43 in Sausage

E® Ekrich® Skinless Naturally Smoked™Hardwood Sausage.
Since 1894.
Made with pork, turkey, beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 3JC.
For comments or questions, contact us at www.eckrich.com.
Eckrich and the E house design are registered trademarks of Jonmor Investments, Inc. see more...

• Seems to me that you've changed how you make your smoked sausage. M...1 Answers
Roshanda A.
Roshanda A.
This is a really good sausage I like to use this for my soups or gumbo. This is a nice rich tasting meat to add to your freezer. It did get a bit pricey so I normally go for HEBs sausage. I feel like HEB has better sausage.I would recommend this product to other people because its not a overly expensive product but the taste is worth the purchase.
Lynn P.
Lynn P.
Morganton, NC
Foodie Expert
We love Eckrich smoked sausage and kielbasa. Cut into slices, put in a foil pack with cut onions and a cup of beer. Throw on the grill or on the campfire coals until onions are tender (about 30 minutes). YUM!
Amy Q.
Amy Q.
Average sausage, I tried it because it was the best price. Honestly I think it tastes more like a big hotdog , (maybe because of the fact it's skinless?)but it still worked good with the dish I was making!
Did you change how you make your smoked sausage? It has more of a consistency of a hotdog. Very mushy. Looks like I'll be looking for a new smoked sausage.
crystal c.
crystal c.
Foodie Expert
I really like Eckrich sausage. I have tried other brands and could not find any that I liked. Eckrich sausage goes great in spaghetti. I have blood pressure issues , so what I like to do first is to boil the sausages first then fry them.
Valisia G.
Valisia G.
Eastpointe, MI
I've been eating Eckrich Sausage for so many years. Usually get a couple family packs every time I go shopping. Gave up pork, switched to beef, thought I'd be disappointed, I wasn't. They still taste great in all sorts of dishes I prepare. Only thing is I cant seem to find Beef with skin. Besides that...all good
Jenna T.
Jenna T.
Sacramento, CA
Foodie Expert
Love smoked sausage! Although I am sure there are higher quality products behind the deli case, this is my go to for gumbo or jambalaya, which also come out of a box.
Sally H.
Sally H.
Kaufman, TX
We love Eckrich smoked sausage. I use it in cajun recipes like gumbo. It is easy to slice and saute before I put it in with the rest of my ingredients!
Angie F.
Angie F.
Waterloo, IA
Mmm, I grew up with this stuff and it's the best smoked sausage. I love it just cooked in a pan, sliced for a sandwich or grilled. It's not the healthiest but it's so good!
Anna E.
Anna E.
Jacksonville, NC
My husband and I can easily get two meals out of the two links in this package! We will typically cook it in a pan and add it to roasted vegetables, throw it in a soup/stew/chili, or serve it along side eggs for breakfast! It's also very affordable.
Seems to me that you've changed how you make your smoked sausage. Meat is mushy