BY ECKRICH #88 in Sausages

E® Ekrich® Skinless Naturally Smoked™Hardwood Sausage.
Since 1894.
Made with pork, turkey, beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 3JC.
For comments or questions, contact us at www.eckrich.com.
Eckrich and the E house design are registered trademarks of Jonmor Investments, Inc. see more...

• Seems to me that you've changed how you make your smoked sausage....1 Answers
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Foodie Expert
I love Eckrich smoked sausage because it is skinless naturally hardwood smoked and made with pork, turkey and beef. I like to slice it up and put it in my electric skillet as an extra layer of flavor for my cabbage. The sausage has a really good flavor and texture and is fully cooked out of the package so really all you have to do is heat it up I like how tender and juicy the sausages also so Eckrich is one of my top favorite sausages. My local grocery store winndixie runs the sausage on special buy one get one free for $2.99. I was skeptical when I first read that it was skinless but I bought some marked down a couple years ago and it's actually really good I don't have to worry about the skin getting tough just enjoy the Savory sausage. I like that it is US inspected by the Department of Agriculture the package is easy to open with its tabs on the side. I can get 7 servings from one container with only 180 calories!
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Foodie Expert
I like this smoked sausage and have bought it several times when I can’t afford Smithfield good price nice flavor. I like it alone or mixed with red beans and rice. I picked this sausage up at foodcity. Would recommend when the wallet is tight. Eckrich Smoked Sausage Skinless
MICHELLE C.
Ashtabula , OH
Foodie Expert
Enrich skinless sausage, onion, shredded cheddar cheese and diced potatoes, tossed in olive oil. Bake on cookie sheet on 350 for about 45 minutes or until potatoes are soft.#influenstereats #contest @influenster
Amanda W.
Foodie Expert
Used this in my recipe tonight!! Smoked sausage Cajun pasta! It was yummy!! Great flavor an always a good price at my winndixie thy have them bogo all the time!! Highly recommend!
Amy Q.
Average sausage, I tried it because it was the best price. Honestly I think it tastes more like a big hotdog , (maybe because of the fact it's skinless?)but it still worked good with the dish I was making!
Lora S.
Vancouver, WA
Foodie Expert
Didn't like the flavor and it was chewy which i thought was weird! I thought I'd try a new brand since I loving trying new things and was very disappointed in it!
Roshanda A.
Powder Spgs, GA
Foodie Expert
This is a really good sausage I like to use this for my soups or gumbo. This is a nice rich tasting meat to add to your freezer. It did get a bit pricey so I normally go for HEBs sausage. I feel like HEB has better sausage.I would recommend this product to other people because its not a overly expensive product but the taste is worth the purchase.
crystal c.
Foodie Expert
I really like Eckrich sausage. I have tried other brands and could not find any that I liked. Eckrich sausage goes great in spaghetti. I have blood pressure issues , so what I like to do first is to boil the sausages first then fry them.
Lynn P.
Morganton, NC
Foodie Expert
We love Eckrich smoked sausage and kielbasa. Cut into slices, put in a foil pack with cut onions and a cup of beer. Throw on the grill or on the campfire coals until onions are tender (about 30 minutes). YUM!
Jenna T.
Sacramento, CA
Foodie Expert
Love smoked sausage! Although I am sure there are higher quality products behind the deli case, this is my go to for gumbo or jambalaya, which also come out of a box.
Seems to me that you've changed how you make your smoked sausage. Meat is mushy