Add a Photo

By ECKRICH
#40 in Sausage
E® Ekrich® Skinless Naturally Smoked™Hardwood Sausage.
Since 1894.
Made with pork, turkey, beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 3JC.
For comments or questions, contact us at www.eckrich.com.
Eckrich and the E house design are registered trademarks of Jonmor Investments, Inc.
Photo (1)
Roshanda A.
Roshanda A.
This is a really good sausage I like to use this for my soups or gumbo. This is a nice rich tasting meat to add to your freezer. It did get a bit pricey so I normally go for HEBs sausage. I feel like HEB has better sausage.I would recommend this product to other people because its not a overly expensive product but the taste is worth the purchase.
crystal c.
crystal c.
I really like Eckrich sausage. I have tried other brands and could not find any that I liked. Eckrich sausage goes great in spaghetti. I have blood pressure issues , so what I like to do first is to boil the sausages first then fry them.
Lynn P.
Lynn P.
Morganton, NC
We love Eckrich smoked sausage and kielbasa. Cut into slices, put in a foil pack with cut onions and a cup of beer. Throw on the grill or on the campfire coals until onions are tender (about 30 minutes). YUM!
Jenna T.
Jenna T.
Sacramento , CA
Love smoked sausage! Although I am sure there are higher quality products behind the deli case, this is my go to for gumbo or jambalaya, which also come out of a box.
Amy Q.
Amy Q.
Average sausage, I tried it because it was the best price. Honestly I think it tastes more like a big hotdog , (maybe because of the fact it's skinless?)but it still worked good with the dish I was making!
Did you change how you make your smoked sausage? It has more of a consistency of a hotdog. Very mushy. Looks like I'll be looking for a new smoked sausage.
Valisia G.
Valisia G.
Eastpointe, MI
I've been eating Eckrich Sausage for so many years. Usually get a couple family packs every time I go shopping. Gave up pork, switched to beef, thought I'd be disappointed, I wasn't. They still taste great in all sorts of dishes I prepare. Only thing is I cant seem to find Beef with skin. Besides that...all good
Angie F.
Angie F.
Dunkerton, IA
Mmm, I grew up with this stuff and it's the best smoked sausage. I love it just cooked in a pan, sliced for a sandwich or grilled. It's not the healthiest but it's so good!
Adriane D.
Adriane D.
Lithonia , Ga
I had to get used to eating these after moving to Georgia, but from the choices I had this is by far the best one!!
Tracy h.
Tracy h.
Port Huron, MI
I try to stay away from these because they're not the healthiest, but they are my favorite. Cut up and fried with potato and onions is delicious!!
Seems to me that you've changed how you make your smoked sausage. Meat is mushy