Eckrich Smoked Sausage Beef - 2 CT

by Eckrich

Eckrich® Beef Smoked Sausage.
E®.
Since 1894.
Naturally Hardwood Smoked™.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture EST. 3JC.
For comments or questions, contact us at www.eckrich.com.
Eckrich and the E house design are registered trademarks of Jonmor Investments, Inc.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Eckrich Smoked Sausage Beef - 2 CT!
How would you rate this product?
Margó W.
This is a great addition to green beans potato and sausage meals. We love this meal and it tastes great.
Amber W.
Azle, TX
2,833 reviews
This isn't my favorite eckrich variety but I do like it in jambalaya or in an onion bun in place of a hot dog.
Nneka P.
My favorite! It taste better skinless too. Great flavor and I broil mine to crispy edges. All you need is to add toast
Amber B.
Greenville, OH
I really like this product bc it is real beef and not a combination of a bunch of meats :) so that makes me very happy. it also tastes really good :)
C H.
Eckrich is one of my favorite brand of sausages. They’re not pricey, taste great and comes in many varieties. I recommend, they are good to eat at any point of time in the day.
Marquita S.
Richmond, VA
Eckrich Smoked Beef Sausage is ok. It is not terrible but it taste more like a hot dog than sausage. It has great flavor but it disappointed me in the texture of the sausage. The price was very reasonable. However I will not be buying this brand of sausage again.
Janet C.
1,195 reviews
I love this for when we cookout. The flavor is great. price is good for quality. Good with melted cheese on top too.

Looking for your answer?