Eckrich Smoked Grillers  Sausage 16 Oz Pack

BY ECKRICH

Eckrich Smoked Grillers  Sausage 16 Oz Pack
Eckrich Smoked Grillers Sausage 16 Oz Pack
Angel C.
These grillers are AMAZING!! I have been buying them for years. Whenever they go on sale, we tend to stock up. I love the breakfast flavored ones as well. The maple is very tasty.
Brooke C.
Jonesboro, AR
I personally do not enjoy any echoing product that I have tried. The quality of this sausage is not good at all. The texture is off putting and the fact that there is no snap when you but into the casing is unpleasant as well. I would rather spend a little more and get a product that has better flavor and quality.
Shayne P.
I grilled these for the first time for dinner the other night. They were surprisingly tasty! I would have loved a snappy casing on the outside but would definitely get these again.
Suzette B.
Burlington, IA
I would definitely like to try this. I love sausages and I'm always on the hunt for ones that taste good but aren't too salty or expensive.