BY ECKRICH

Inspected for wholesomeness by the U.S. Department of Agriculture. see more...

• Do they sell these in smaller packs?3 Answers
Kinsley R.
Kinsley R.
This is a great brand. My family loves this especially my grandmother. Great for a breakfast sandwich
jennifer h.
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
Foodie Expert
This is the only type of bologne that my family will eat they absolutely love it
Jim G.
Jim G.
Fort Wayne, IN
Foodie Expert
This is the best ring Bologna ever. Seasoned perfectly and holds up well to pickling spices. We have even marinated it in hot sauce for a heat treat.
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Dallas, GA
Foodie Expert
Eckrich red rind bologna is my sons favorite. He's very picky eater but likes this brand.
Delaina M.
Delaina M.
Lansing, MI
Foodie Expert
My boyfriend loves this Bologna! Very good quality and not overly expensive!
Shannon J.
Shannon J.
Chattanooga, TN
I picked up a pack of this at my local save-a-lot thinking that it was going to be nothing to write home about since I only paid a dollar for it. Boy was I wrong. It is the best bologna I've ever eaten. After we used this I went back to Oscar Meyer and my entire family no longer wanted to eat it, they wanted Eckrich brand and so did I. It is the only brand we eat and it can be found at very reasonable prices. I lucked up on the dollar pack, as it usually runs more than that.
Shelly J.
Shelly J.
El centro , Ca
Do they sell these in smaller packs?