Eckrich Polska Kielbasa uploaded by Dione P.

BY ECKRICH

Eckrich® Polska Kielbasa.
Since 1894.
Made with pork, turkey, beef.
Naturally Smoked™.
Hardwood.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est. 3JC.
For comments or questions, contact us at www.eckrich.com.
Eckrich® is a registered trademark of Jonmor Investments, Inc.
E. see more...

Dione P.
Forest Park , GA
I really enjoy this sausage. Sometimes I'll simmer it in a small amount of water and eat with a fried egg and rice. This sausage isn't too salty but has great flavor. I also sometimes saute this sausage and toss it into my spaghetti and meatballs sauce. Either that or fry up with some peppers and other veggies to top on yellow rice.
Heather T.
Kielbasa is one of my favorite things to make a quick, tasty meal with. Normally I prefer to use Hillshire Farms, but I have tried the Eckrich brand and it is my number two. I buy this one whenever I need it and can't find a better deal on Hillshire. This kielbasa is good, but I think it has a sweeter taste. Other than the sweeter taste, it is the same.
Nikkikkins G.
Shreveport, LA
Oh man if you haven’t tried these yet you’re missing out! I try to cook with these savory little guys every chance I get