Eckrich Naturally Hardwood Smoked Jalapeno & Cheddar W/Pork Turkey & Beef Smoked Sausage 14 Oz Pack uploaded by Kalindy U.

BY ECKRICH

Eckrich® naturally hardwood smoked jalapeno & cheddar smoked sausage, made with pork, turkey & beef. U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. Eckrich®, since 1894. see more...

Orozco O.
Garland, TX
Versatile spicy smoked cheesy sausage.
Comes in a package of 6-which makes it great for breakfasts at work (with a little spice).
This sausage has a good mix of pork and beef.
I also like the fact these are skinless (which makes those bubbles that happen in the microwave less frequent).

One critique- these are SALTY!! Like 510mg salty.
Have your Walter ready when you eat these things. You'll thank yourself later.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
These are nice in a conventional oven when a grill is unavailable. I'm not a big fan of hotdogs so I love these sausages instead. They're easy to prepare and affordable. It tastes great in kolaches, as well.
Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
I don't like hot dogs so when my kids are screaming for them I get these for me. I love just grilling these and slapping them on a bum with some mustard and chowing down. I love the spiceness of them. They're also great in a gumbo with rice. So if your kids are hotdog crazy but your not give these a shot you may like them
Jamie T.
These are so good. I was worried about the spice level but it's not bad at all if you already enjoy jalapeños. The cheese just rounds out the flavored. Nice change from just plain. I would buy it again for sure
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich , IL
Awesome! These are not too spicy at all, just a small hint of jalapeño. This was my first time trying this brand. I typically get the cheddar wurst kind but I decided to test these ones out. I will definitely buy these again! They are great for summer cookouts on the grill!
Elisa S.
Conroe, TX
Best brand ever! I buy these and make hot dogs or sometimes I use them for breakfast. Amazing flavor. Hands down the best
stephanie M.
montclair, ca
Best hot dogs, so cheesy with every bite, and just enough kick. Perfect for a summer bbq. #tastegood #summerfun #bbq
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
These were really good and I would buy again but they weren't as spicy as I had expected
Kalindy U.
Ok but cook extra long to make sure they've been cooked properly. I would recommend these to try out. They are pretty good for supper
Jamie T.
How do you like to prepare them? And what recipe would this bolden up