BY ECKRICH

Amber W.
Springtown, TX
1911 reviews
These snacks are affordable and easy to cook. I just pop them in the toaster oven for about 15 minutes for a quick sausage in bun sandwich or cut them up and toss in corn bread mix with jalapenos and green onions, topped with butter and cheddar cheese after baking. Love the cheese flavor!
Lacey H.
Evansville, IN
Great product for grilling. Always satisfying, and because they have cheese in them, the kids can never get enough! They have a great taste, and the price is good too. We have to pick these up when we're planning to grill out. Family favorite.
Sarah C.
My only issue with these sausages is that the cheese inside of them didn't taste good. It was a weird taste. You could tell is was a "cheese sauce" they used but at the same time the cheesy taste was sort of bitter-ish. I may have just had a bad batch.
Vanessa A.
Valparaiso, IN
These are so good but make sure to cook them thoroughly. I usually wrap them in premade croissant dough like Pillsbury brand and bake them and they make for good snacks.
anastasia j.
Valdosta, GA
I really love these. the cheese is a little bit of though but the are great to eat. I tried these a couple months ago and thought they were going to be bad but they're pretty good.
Grace B.
These were actua Very good. We love cheese so on a great afternoon having a BBQ it was a hit with the family! We've bought them quite a few times after
Elizabeth R.
San Antonio, TX
I was not a fan of these, the cheese on the inside was a little weird tasting and melted weird. The sausage itself was pretty good though.
Fran M.
Science Hill, KY
My husband loves these he would eat them ever day always fresh easy to cook great for a outdoor cookout or indoor lunch
Mariah S.
Calumet City , IL
Really love the Eckrich brand they have a few different sausages I enjoy them for breakfast and also on the grill
Angie M.
Baytown, TX
Are these more like hot dogs?
Lakittreal C.
mobile, AL
Is it real cheese inside of the sausages? Does the cheese leak out if you grill them?