Eckrich Naturally Hardwood Smoked Cheddar W/Pork Turkey & Beef Smoked Sausage 14 Oz Pack uploaded by Erin F.Eckrich Naturally Hardwood Smoked Cheddar W/Pork Turkey & Beef Smoked Sausage 14 Oz Pack uploaded by Shalayna G.

BY ECKRICH

Eckrich® naturally hardwood smoked cheddar smoked sausage, made with pork, turkey & beef. U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. Eckrich®, since 1894. see more...

Erin F.
Connersville, IN
These are the only brand of sausage links my household uses. They don't have that weird casing that comes off when eating it like other ones. They have great flavor. Easy and quick to cook too. Best sausage links I've ever had!
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Eckrich cheddar smoked sausage is made with pork turkey and beef and is naturally hardwood smoked. This sausage is fully cooked so super easy to toss on the grill or even pan sear. This sausage pairs well with grilled onions and bell peppers to add an extra layer of flavor. I love how tender and juicy each sausage link is with 230 calories per sausage link it makes a great Indulgence. This cheddar smoked sausage has the perfect combination of tender, juicy, cheesy, savory, smoked flavor that everyone should try! I highly recommend trying this sausage brand that has been around since 1894. I like how it has the easy peel tab that makes opening the sausages super easy!
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
We love these they are delicious. We like to make a pack for dinner with broccoli and cheese on the side for a quick meal. They are also very good made on the grill. You can use them with a lot of other foods too just cut them up and add. There is different flavors as well but we really love these with cheese inside.
Gabriella V.
I love these!! I hear sausage is no good for you. But its so good. I actually cut these in slices and scarmble them in some eggs. Sometimes make breakfast tacos with them. Overall this is my favorite sausage brand.