Eckrich Jalapeno & Cheddar Links

by Eckrich

Eckrich Jalapeno & Cheddar Smoked Sausage Links 14oz

How do you like to prepare them? And what recipe would this bolden up
Start your review of Eckrich Jalapeno & Cheddar Links!
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich, IL
1,126 reviews
Awesome! These are not too spicy at all, just a small hint of jalapeño. This was my first time trying this brand. I typically get the cheddar wurst kind but I decided to test these ones out. I will definitely buy these again! They are great for summer cookouts on the grill!
Sierra S.
New Castle, IN
Purchased at: Kroger
These are amazing!!! Eckrich Jalapeno & Cheddar Links cheesy, they are better grilled!! Awesome flavor, juicy, cheesy!! Would recommend to others!! Great Snacks, or lunch. Great for anytime eating!! These get super hot so you have to be careful when eating! Not too spicy #smoked jalapeno& cheddar smoked sausage.
Amber W.
Azle, TX
2,832 reviews
These are nice in a conventional oven when a grill is unavailable. I'm not a big fan of hotdogs so I love these sausages instead. They're easy to prepare and affordable. It tastes great in kolaches, as well.
Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
I don't like hot dogs so when my kids are screaming for them I get these for me. I love just grilling these and slapping them on a bum with some mustard and chowing down. I love the spiceness of them. They're also great in a gumbo with rice. So if your kids are hotdog crazy but your not give these a shot you may like them
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
1,545 reviews
These were really good and I would buy again but they weren't as spicy as I had expected
Jamie T.
These are so good. I was worried about the spice level but it's not bad at all if you already enjoy jalapeños. The cheese just rounds out the flavored. Nice change from just plain. I would buy it again for sure
Elisa S.
Conroe, TX
Best brand ever! I buy these and make hot dogs or sometimes I use them for breakfast. Amazing flavor. Hands down the best
stephanie M.
montclair, ca
Best hot dogs, so cheesy with every bite, and just enough kick. Perfect for a summer bbq. #tastegood #summerfun #bbq
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
We love these. They aren’t to spicy and make perfect easy night dinners in the oven. Or throw them on the grill for a nice grilled flavor
Haley O.
Plano, TX
Versatile spicy smoked cheesy sausage. Comes in a package of 6-which makes it great for breakfasts at work (with a little spice). This sausage has a good mix of pork and beef. I also like the fact these are skinless (which makes those bubbles that happen in the microwave less frequent). One critique- these are SALTY!! Like 510mg salty. Have your Walter ready when you eat these things. You'll thank yourself later.