BY ECKO UNLIMITED

ECKO UNLIMITED EKU-VT40-WHT VOLT Headphones with In-Line Microphone (White) see more...

Buy on Walmart
Amie B.
Marysville, WA
I love Ecko unlimited eku-vt40-wht volt headphones. They sound awesome. I bought them for a great price at best buy and they are amazing when compared to more expensive brands. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great sounding headphone.
Cassie W.
Crystal Lake, IL
My son needed them for school they work perfect for the different activities he needs them for. Blocks out sound and keeps his sound in, perfect
andria p.
Hazle Townshp, PA
Very clear sound and audio, great for music and or talking. I am in love with this product and love my music.
Jennifer L.
Great headphones. it gives great sound when I play my music. I also thought that they were cost effective.
Taylor L.
Louisville, KY
Like in a previous review I did I will say that they are loud and compatible with lots of devices.
Deshonda T.
Nashville, TN
These are awesome so far. Excellent sound and they work perfect for my iphone and ipad.
Oussama s.
Relizane
Hello,First, let me congratulate you on your great website on YouTube, Facebook and Instagram, which is the product marketing specialist, and I wish you continued progress and success.I am a dealer and want to buy you 100 product but first I want you to send me this product for reviewThis is my addressFull name: Oussama Sriba Address: 06 Rue des jardins a Relizane Location: Relizane Postal Code: 48000Country: AlgeriaThank
Amir B.
Hello
I am Mr. Bergut Amir of Algeria and frankly I loved that microphone
In terms of form and color I gave you 5 stars and I hope you will send me a sample of this product for review on my YouTube channel so that more visitors and buyers can come back and I hope you will accept my order and thank you Greetings from Algeria
Dakota R.
Red Deer
Love these headphones. Budget friendly as all ecko is a little more pricey you are paying for quality so I still find affordable. The sound and bass is amazing, I purchased at an Ecko store in Red deer , alberta, my hubby keeps stealing them from me so I may have to purchase a new pair and will!
Rosangela U.
Pilar
Very comfortable, fair price. What I like about them off the bat is the design of the ear cups themselves. There's no actual "cup". Where there should is instead a thin layer of protein leather, and it makes the headphones very comfortable and still surprisingly good at isolating noise.