BY ECKO UNLIMITED

DOME EARBUD W MIC BLK see more...

Kasey G.
Dallas, TX
I bought these in the airport out of desparation when I realized I didn't have anything to do on the plane and I had left my usual headphones at home. They are very large and don't fit in my ears well- I also happen to have small ears. The sound quality was fine, though.
Jennifer H.
Cameron, TX
Although I started using these as an alternative to my skullcandy they are good and I wouldn't say they were better than some other brands they are good quality and simple enough to transport for their price. They last long enough also. Good investment definitely try out.
Tynesha P.
Huntsville, AL
I bought these at the airport in Miami because I left my earphones at home. They are pretty was to use. I just wish that they blocked out more outside sounds like some other ones do. I could still hear people talking even though I had my phone turned all the way up.
Alanna L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I bought these at an airport, not knowing much about the brand. I was pleasantly surprised with the sound quality. I could hear very clearly even though the airplane was noisy. I also love the color selection. For the price, these are great quality.
Miriam A C.
Kerens, TX
Muy buenos excelente audio los utilizo y conecto en mi celular para escucgar mi musica cuando corrobo para realizar llamadas y tener mis manos libres tienen un muy buen precio me gustan muchoo me duran vastante
Deidre D.
Dunedin, FL
Sound works fine; however, the earplugs fall out very easily. This would work much better at the gym and whatnot if they were fitted better to the ear canal.
Emmalee H.
Bristol , VA
They seem to be good quality headphones. I don't really use them often, but as for hearing & longevity... They've seem to withheld their money's worth!
Sheila M.
Westerville, OH
I really like my Ecko EarBuds! They are great for when I am cleaning around the house. I can listen to music, or take calls without being distracted.
Erica S.
Pittsburgh
They are okay. I like that the cord doesn't get tangled, but the sound quality isn't as good as many other earbuds. They aren't too expensive though!
Kim P.
Gallatin, TN
These babies are always in my gym bag - i cant survive a workout withouth them! not overbearing noise and super light which is a great quality to me.