BY ECKO UNLIMITED

• How do these compare to beats or even the standard apple ...1 Answers
Andrea W.
I enjoy that these easrbuds are comfortable.  I think they top the apple earbuds as far as style and comfort.  You can wear these outside and they do not fall out.
Trisha Z.
Very good sound and very comfortable on the ears. I really love the silicone covers on it. The plastic ones are just so uncomfortable and leave my ears hurting for hours.
Rosie.80 F.
These ear-buds are good for the price. They work well and they come in different colors. If you are looking for something affordable this is a good option
Brandy M.
If you need a set of cheaper earbuds these are the ones for you. These work great for listening to audiobooks or your favorite music.
Genesis V.
I would read these and five out of five if it wasn't because of the way you put them on they hurt the inside of my ear
Erica V.
spartanburg, SC
I like to use these when I run they block all sounds and are very loud and I love how they don't fall out my ears
eveline L.
hollywood, FL
Techie Expert Level 3
These are soft and they stay in my ears well. They are also very clear listening and small enough to carry
Adrienne H.
Washington , MI
Never a fan of in the ear head phones but love this because of the gushy insoles.
Abderrahmane A.
Oujda . Morocco N 32. street A64. ElSalam. Lazaret
Techie Expert Level 4
Hello This is the best product !! Great product, amazing quality and also a great price highly recommended to anyone of all ages AMAZING PRODUCT !!love the clean design and unique function. I feel it would be a great fit for our SUBSCRIBERS of tech savvy people who love these type of products. If you would be willing to send me a Sample of this product . I will include the product URL and price at the end of the Facebook Page post so people know where to purchase it from. If you are interested in offering my viewers a discount or promotional code I would be happy to include that in the Facebook Page post .
Cheyenne P.
I've always been a fan of ear buds but especially Ecko unlimited chaos earbuds. They're aren't just plain black or white and are comfy!
Amanda H.
Brandon, MS
How do these compare to beats or even the standard apple ones?