BY NONE

Being the quintessential album rock band, Pink Floyd hasn't had much luck with "best-of" and "greatest-hits" compilations. see more...

• I already have like 5 Pink Floyd albums? Still worth gett...1 Answers
  • About how much is this album? Do you guys feel it's truly...6 Answers
  • What's your favorite song by Pink Floyd?18 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sarah L.
Anaheim, CA
I love pink Floyd so much because there music was way ahead of its time and it's so original! One of my all time favorite bands! You should totally look up dark side of the moon as well if your interested in them or animals!
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I could listen to Pink Floyd every day for the rest of my life. They are such a classic rock band with a twist. The sounds are amazing and so in debt. Definitely looking for this on vinyl.
Cayla H.
Knoxville, TN
Pink Floyd is amazing, they do not make music like this anymore. All of these songs are unique an definitely stoner music. I used to listen to this CD every day in high school. I could not get enough of those guitar solos.. By far one of the best CDs of this era
Dulcia P.
San Antonio, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love Pink Floyd and while this isn't my favorite album it is one of the better ones, in my opinion. Listening to Pink Floyd is like a transcendental trip. Not for everyone but if it is for you, you're my kind of person.
Christina R.
Bloomingburg, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Pink Floyd did an amazing thing here by pulling all of their best tracks to make an Album. I know I always look for these type of Albums when buying music from an Artist I love and respect. Having all of the hits on 1 C.D makes life easier if you ask me. pink Floyd is exceptionally talented and is a music staple in my home.
gina b.
corinth ny
well first of all everything about pink Floyd is amazing I have to give this 5 stars I say anyone who hasn't ever really heard pinkoyd ( maybe living under a rock?) lol I suggest u pick up a cd. pink Floyd got me through all my teenage years and I hope it does for others also! I learned to eat my pudding after my meet. I learned to smoke a cigar to fly high never die and everyone loved me... ;)
Breana A.
Manlius, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
First off, Echoes is probably my favorite song of all time. It is such a musical journey and such a masterpiece. I was pumped when this album came out and I was still young! Best band and so diverse. Love this album and is a must-have for any Floyd fan!
Angela M.
South Daytona , FL
This always one of my dad's favorites when I was growing up, I enjoyed listening to his music with him... now that he's gone, I can listen to it and feel his presence
Nija H.
Pink Floyd has some amazing classics. I was introduced by my grandfather and been jamming out to them for about 10 years now. Fed give it a listen you might enjoy it.
Alisha E.
Madisonville, TN
I love Pink Floyd and am in love with this collection of songs! It's hard to go wrong with a best of album because you get all your favorite songs on one disc. I would recommend for any Pink Floyd fan!
Jacey Y.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
What's your favorite song by Pink Floyd?
Wendie W.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
About how much is this album? Do you guys feel it's truly worth it?
Lisa C.
Harrison Twp, MI
I already have like 5 Pink Floyd albums? Still worth getting?
Rebekah C.
Fair Lawn, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Anyone else here for the badge?