BY NONE #97 in Music

Being the quintessential album rock band, Pink Floyd hasn't had much luck with "best-of" and "greatest-hits" compilations. see more...

• I already have like 5 Pink Floyd albums? Still worth getting? 1 Answers
  • About how much is this album? Do you guys feel it's truly worth it?6 Answers
  • What's your favorite song by Pink Floyd?18 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Nija H.
Nija H.
Pink Floyd has some amazing classics. I was introduced by my grandfather and been jamming out to them for about 10 years now. Fed give it a listen you might enjoy it.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Table rock , NE
Pop Culture Expert
You can't beat the classics like Pink Floyd. It's hard to pick a favorite on this two disk set. Better just set aside your whole day to listen to them all.
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Humboldt, TN
I got hooked on pinl floyd when I meet my half brother. Now every time I hear it I always think of him since he is in heaven.
Angie S.
Angie S.
Iva, SC
Pop Culture Expert
I love anything Pink Floyd. You really need to listen to all his records. His music is so good to relax to.
Amy T.
Amy T.
New Haven, IN
Greatest album from one of the greatest bands of all time. Division Bell still gets my vote for the top! ;)
Kendra N.
Kendra N.
Hazel Green , AL
I love Pink Floyd's music! So cool they have an album with all of their greatest hits! Need to buy this
sharon h.
sharon h.
Lucedale , MS
Pop Culture Expert
I love music and this is a awesome cd also. Anything by pink Floyd is great I love all his songs.
Keisha T.
Keisha T.
Cleveland, OH
Definitely classic. You have to be truly from the old school to appreciate this gem!!!
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Anaheim, CA
I love pink Floyd so much because there music was way ahead of its time and it's so original! One of my all time favorite bands! You should totally look up dark side of the moon as well if your interested in them or animals!
Larkin M.
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
Pop Culture Expert
I could listen to Pink Floyd every day for the rest of my life. They are such a classic rock band with a twist. The sounds are amazing and so in debt. Definitely looking for this on vinyl.
Jacey Y.
Jacey Y.
Pop Culture Expert
What's your favorite song by Pink Floyd?
Wendie W.
Wendie W.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
About how much is this album? Do you guys feel it's truly worth it?
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Harrison Twp, MI
I already have like 5 Pink Floyd albums? Still worth getting?
Rebekah C.
Rebekah C.
Fair Lawn, NJ
Anyone else here for the badge?