BY ECCO BELLA

Make your lips Pale Pink of just GoBare with Ecco Bella's new softer shade Lip Smoothers in pastel pink and peach!

Inspired by nature, infused with healthy goodness to dramatically eliminate cracks and dryness while smoothing with a hint of color and shine.

Our FlowerColor Vitamin E Lip Smoothers have a core of vitamin E and tocotrienols, the latest discovery in Vitamin E research. Better than Vitamin E alone, our Lip Smoothers contain the full spectrum of eight tocopherols and tocotrienols. This is an outstanding vitamin E lip treatment balm that comes in four delicious colors. Use alone, under or over lipstick for extra moisturizing. Naturally-preserved. Gluten-free & vegan.

Ingredients: Castor oil, candelilla wax, isopropyl palmitate, titanium dioxide, Vitamin E complex with tocotrienols and tocopherols, organic calendula oil, organic jojoba oil, zinc oxide, iron oxide, manganese violet, octyl methoxycinnamate*.

*octyl methoxycinnamate not found in Clear lipsmoother or core

LisaAnn Y.
Have used this for years and really like it BUT it does MELT if kept in your pocket so beware! I keep it in the house and use it before my lipstick and also around my eyes at night lol. Nice to use a lip care item that is not full of chemicals.
Misha A.
Seaside, OR
I Don't Wear LIPSTICKS Too Often But I LOVE THIS Lip Balm because It gives you A nice Smooth Healthy Look AND Also Helps keep your lips Very soft <3 definitely a beauty bag must have
Shay G.
Immokalee, FL
Gives you nude tint, & also moisturizes your lips. Everyone should use this to keep lips hydrated. Vitamin e is important to the lips
Jacqueline W.
Windsor, CT
Portable, and great I use this for my hands to keep them moist during before and after the gym, this helps soothe my calluses
Allison B.
Leesburg, VA
This is very nice aloe vera cream I use it all the time it doesn't irritate you skin it's just very nice.
MyYa H.
Detroit, MI
Absolutley love the tibt is perfect to give u a nude look anf it moisturize your lips at the same time
julie p.
Van Buren, AR
I love aloe vera i use it all the time it is a great product to use and is a reasonable price
Lindsay H.
Naugatuck, CT
This whole brand looks and feels amazing! Pure ingredients most products are vegan

Amazon