BY ECCO BELLA

Long Lasting Lip Crayon Raspberry Port from Ecco Bella It's a liner, lipstick and lip treatment all in one! Layer it under or over your favorite lipsticks to create endless unique shades. Its a lip liner, lipstick, lip treatment all in one. Natural vegetable waxes along with skin protecting vitamins complement the body's own lipids for smooth lip protection. No chapping or cracking. FD & C dye-free for safety. Ingredients: Castor oil, hydrogenated cocoglycerides, carnauba wax (from palm oil), phenyl trimethicone (from silica), candelilla wax (from candelillia plant), tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), retinyl palmitate (vitamin A), mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, carmine. UPC: see more...

Claudia E.
This is an amazing product, glides on easily and stays on the lips for a long time. I like the crayon format because it is a little different as opposed to other brands and this is great! Definitely recommend.
Cheap cheap cheap cheap for such good quality it made my lips look amazing!!!!! It did meet my expectations though nice packaging easy to apply!!!! Sooo great!!! Reccomend to others def!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Grimelys J.
Camden, NJ
Es muy importante para que no me gusta para que no me habla con la verdad que me ya no se lo dije a mami me alegro de la casa y el me dijo que si me alegro de la gorra y el lo mismo que yo me lo van que no se lo dije que me si no
Allyson K.
Flagstaff, ARIZONA
I live for this brand, it is the best, literally.  I will always buy this because it lasts ten times longer than any lipstick you put over it. i just love!
Jennifer D.
love this product, great assortment of colors and very creamy. a bit hard to find but if you do its a good essential to have.
Yadira C.
Sacramento, CA
This is so creamy last for such a long time and has great pigmintation as well as great for lining lips
Julieth O.
Itagüí, Antioquía
Beautiful, beautiful tones, very good pigment, must taste it is really beautiful
I love it
Robin F.
Burlington, NC
Good use for a lip liner and it helps lipstick stay on quicker and it's barely noticeable.
Betty C.
Bakersfield, CA
Amazing pigmentation. I always apply this liner before my liquid lippies. Great results.
Evelyn S.
Visalia, CA
Great pigmentation but I don't usually go these colors but overall great equality
Amy W.
Does it last long
Lyz M.
After application, does it have a long lasting effect?
Sarah L.
Monroe, OH
Is this a good product ???
Catherine D.
Allentown, PA
This really have a long permanence how hard u recommend this produc?