BY ECCO BELLA

Ecco Bella Mascara Black Description: Ecco Bella Mascara for Thicker Looking Eyelashes Mascara in as pure a formula as you can buy. Based on clay and iron oxides, we leave out the lacquer, shellac and alcohol. This mascara wraps around and lengthens lashes to their longest. It's water resistant, but not waterproof. Gentle, easily removed. Excellent for sensitive eyes. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Ecco Bella Mascara Black Directions Ingredients: Purified water, carnauba wax, palmitic acid (from palm oil), clay, methylparaben, propylparaben and iron oxides. Purified water, carnauba wax, palmitic acid (from palm oil), clay, methylparaben, propylparaben, iron oxides. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
elizabeth s.
Medley, FL
muy buena mascara para pestaña, es buena para pestañas sin forma lo recomiendo muy beneficioso da volumen
Casey L.
Fort Mill, SC
Review for: Black
I have started incorporating more organic and natural products into my beauty regimen, and I searched high and low for a mascara that looks great and that I could feel good about putting on my face. This one is absolutely great. My eyes were often irritated by drugstore brands of mascara, and they feel fine when I wear this brand. It's not waterproof, but I'm okay with that because of the lack of toxic ingredients. Its score on EWG's Skin Deep Database is great. I buy it on Amazon, where it's only about thirteen bucks, which I consider to be a steal for a safe, quality product like this.
Jasmin J.
Blacklick , OH
Review for: Black
My skin is dry-oil combination and so at the end of the day there's a teeny bit of smudge beneath my eye; if I've worn mascara on my lower lashes. It's effortless and comes out very easily It's natural looking mascara I've found!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Angie C.
Doral
El hijo utilizado esta máscara y La Verdad Parece espectacular, ya Que mis pestañas opacas Pero Largas y el color de de de Mis Ojos (cafetería) no me ayuda ya Que No Le Brinda nada de luz a la parte de mis ojos Pero La Máscara les da Brillo y un VOLUMEN Fabuloso a mis pestañas , mis ojos muestran fenomenal brillo y las pestañas con volumen; la verdad vale la pena usarla