BY ECCO BELLA

Product Information from Ecco Bella Botanicals Ecco Bella Good for You Lip Gloss Pleasure Ecco Bella Flower Color Good For You Gloss is a portable lip gloss with a shiny, rich texture that isn't greasy or heavy. Our unique applicator tube features the same built-in mirror as our best-selling mascaras, so there's never a time when you can't apply. Ingredients: Castor oil, organic palmfruit stearin, shea butter, candelilla wax, aloe vera, vanilla flavor complex, Vitamin E. May contain: Titanium dioxide, iron oxide, manganese violet and carmine. see more...

• This looks nice I never used it can you tell me more about the pr...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Julia S.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Peace
I really like my peachy color of this lip gloss that I received from my mom, it's a really nice lip gloss. And I really cannot do lip gloss, it's sticky and tend to get on anything you lips touch, but this gloss set is good. I would recommend it to avid lip gloss users.
Jordan M.
Belding, MI
Review for: Power
Im in love with the color, but the formula is sorta sticky and thick. not a bad gloss, if you put it on thin.
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
This looks nice I never used it can you tell me more about the product I would like to know if the consistency how long does it last is it matte