Ecco Bella FlowerColor Face Powder uploaded by Kristen H.

BY ECCO BELLA

Product Information from Ecco Bella Botanicals A talc-free finishing powder with flower wax-coated pigments. Provides light to medium coverage in a flawless finish. This powder contains a concentrated amount of green tea extract, aloe vera and vitamin E, and is packaged in a recyclable paper compact with a mirror and sponge. Ingredients: Mica, kaolin, cornstarch, magnesium carbonate, zinc oxide, sweet almond oil, lecithin, flower wax iron oxides, vitamin E, aloe vera extract, green tea extract. Directions: All products are best used by the expiration date shown on the label and/or bottle. After opening, keep all products tightly closed in a cool, dry place. Keep all products out of the reach of children. see more...

Kristen H.
Pottsboro, TX
I love love love this product! I couldn't ask for s better powder! The fact that it's made out of flowers makes me fall in love with you even more I wish every make up brand was made out of flowers and natural! I recommend it to everybody!
R E.
I love how natural it is! I was amazed it was actually made out of flowers and worked amazing!! It mattified my face with a slight color. It smells good too!! Definitely repurchasing! Love this product!
Lessly H.
Metter, GA
Best powder I used it to set my concealer and it worked amazing I totally would repurchase it. 100% recommend it to all of ya'll.
Hana H.
Dublin
I absolutely love this powder! I love the fact that it's made out of flowers and it's great for if you have sensitive skin.I also love the scentand packaging!I would definitely recommebd to anybody that's looking for a good powder and I would buy it again!
kaoutar b.
morocco,safi
This powder is really good i have been using it for a long time even the packaging is so classy i like it
Caitie A.
Toronto, ON
The best powder for setting liquid/cream products! Also great by itself for lighter coverage days.

Amazon