Ecco Bella FlowerColor Blush uploaded by Kristen H.
5 colors available

BY ECCO BELLA

Ecco Bella FlowerColor Blush Nutmeg Description: Blush colors made from natural pigments, only Mother Nature will know you are using them. Enriched with vitamin E, the colors are beautiful and safe to use even around the eyes. Silky smooth powder, naturally-colored in the full range for warm to cool skin tones. A pure and simple formula of sweet almond oil, natural pigments and vitamin E. Talc-free, no fragrance and no additives to cause sensitivity. Dual purpose, safe enough to use around the eyes. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Ingredients: Mica, kaolin, cornstarch, magnesium carbonate, zinc oxide, sweet almond oil, lecithin, green tea extract, aloe vera extract and flower wax iron oxides, carmine. see more...

• Does it last the full 24 hours?No ! It last for a good few ho... 2 Answers
  • How much do these products cost?12.00 2 Answers
  • Does anyone like this product? I do! 1 Answers
Photo (1)
Buy on Amazon
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
Pottsboro, TX
I love this product! If I'm going for a matte look I definitely pull this bad boy out!! I love how it's all made of flowers one of my favorites I want more!
Miranda H.
Miranda H.
Richfield, MN
Review for: Coral
It's okay, I like that it is cruelty free and natural but it is not that long of lasting. maybe 6 hours. But it is a good color.
Holly M.
Holly M.
Review for: Red
This is one of my favorite blushes! It gives a natural glow to the cheeks with a hint of warmness and the color lasts all day. This product is very pigmented and you do not need a lot to get the look you desire. It is also made of great ingredients so I'm not worried about harmful chemicals sinking into my skin. I will purchase other colors in this line of blushes.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Plattsmouth, NE
Review for: Coral
I am huge fan of ecco Bella! Being a chemical free freak This is definitely a great line to go with knowing you are getting the best quality while till watching your wallet!
Ashley c.
Ashley c.
Brooksville, FL
Review for: Coral
I love this color. It's a breath of fresh air from the normal pinks or reds. It goes on smoothly and isn't too shimmery.
Laramey C.
Laramey C.
The Rez
Does it last the full 24 hours?
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
How much do these products cost?
Monika B.
Monika B.
Collegeville, PA
Does anyone like this product?