ebreze Mediterranean Lavender Scent uploaded by Angela l.ebreze Mediterranean Lavender Scent uploaded by Madison L.

BY FEBREZE

Febreze mediterranean lavender scent fabric refresher spray 16.9 oz see more...

• I love everything by Febreze, and this product is no exc...2 Answers
Samantha V.
Mastic
I always use lavender because it's supposed to have a clam in affect! We have 3 cats and they are all a little crazy, whenever we spray this they all calm down, it's amazing. It keeps the house smelling nice and fresh (hides the cat smell)
Diana T.
arleta, ca
Offers a very good smell. Takes away bad odor. I wish it dried up faster but for this type of spray, it just takes a while to dry. It's affordable and stores have sales for them all the time. I definitely recommend it for anyone.
Kaitlyn F.
Sale Creek, TN
Review for: Scent Fabric Refresher Spray more...
I don't know about you guys but I love spraying this on my sheets and pillow case before I go to bed. It makes me sleepy and I love it. I don't think it cheap or expensive I think it's in the middle but it's defiantly worth the money
Becca E.
St Petersburg, FL
Review for: Scent Fabric Refresher Spray more...
I like this spray, however it has been brought to my attention that this is not healthy for pets or humans to inhale. I will continue using as long as I have this product, however may switch to using something else in the future.
Mary H.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Wax Melts, Plastic Container more...
I prefer melts to candles because there's no flame! So much safer with kids and pets! These have the best scent of any I've purchased. The smell is as strong at the end of the product as it when you first put it in the warmer!
Ashley H.
Norcross, GA
While this smells great for about 5 minutes after you spray it, the scent dissipates rather quickly which isn't what I want in a room freshener, I want to be able to leave the room and come back and still smell it!
Lynnsey B.
Chandler, AZ
Review for: Wax Melts, Plastic Container more...
Love these wax melts I use them in my home all the time fragrance last for a while I also use the gain scented ones from Febreze as well! Well worth the investment in a wax warmer makes my home feel cozy and everyone always compliments me on how good it smells in my house
Tara L.
I just love every single one of their scents, I haven't found one yet that I don't like. This one is awesome. I like to spray it on the carpet, and especially the couches, we have four dogs and this gets the smell out of the couch
Mandy S.
Thurman, OH
I love febreeze. It keeps fabrics smelling fresh. Their scents are amazing and they really make odors disappear. Great price for a great product. Usually runs under 3 dollars.
Dominique C.
Review for: Scent Fabric Refresher Spray more...
Sometimes my brothers room can kinda get a little stinky but once it's well organized and vacuumed with a couple sprays of this febreze the room smells so fresh and all that bad scents go away.
Breauna B.
I love everything by Febreze, and this product is no exception. The scent fills my entire apartment, which is great!