ebreze Mediterranean Lavender Scent uploaded by Angela l.ebreze Mediterranean Lavender Scent uploaded by Madison L.
2 colors available

BY FEBREZE

Febreze mediterranean lavender scent fabric refresher spray 16.9 oz see more...

• I love everything by Febreze, and this product is no exception. Th...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Kaitlyn F.
Kaitlyn F.
Sale Creek, TN
I don't know about you guys but I love spraying this on my sheets and pillow case before I go to bed. It makes me sleepy and I love it. I don't think it cheap or expensive I think it's in the middle but it's defiantly worth the money
Becca E.
Becca E.
St Petersburg, FL
I like this spray, however it has been brought to my attention that this is not healthy for pets or humans to inhale. I will continue using as long as I have this product, however may switch to using something else in the future.
Mary H.
Mary H.
Las Vegas, NV
I prefer melts to candles because there's no flame! So much safer with kids and pets! These have the best scent of any I've purchased. The smell is as strong at the end of the product as it when you first put it in the warmer!
Dominique C.
Dominique C.
Sometimes my brothers room can kinda get a little stinky but once it's well organized and vacuumed with a couple sprays of this febreze the room smells so fresh and all that bad scents go away.
haley c.
haley c.
A soft, relaxing smell. I use one cube at a time and it usually lasts me about a week. It's a better smell, and longer lasting than other store brands.
Tessa D.
Tessa D.
S Williamsprt, PA
This lavender is so strong. I like the scent however it burns your nose. I recommend keeping it in an open area and not a closed space.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Monticello, IN
I love my Wax melts!!!! Febreze lavender melts are amazing!!!!! That lavender smell is so calming & relaxing.
Kenedy T.
Kenedy T.
Goldsboro, NC
Lavender is my favorite scent in the world. It smells so great in m my room and it also lasts a long time!!
Madison L.
Madison L.
Blair, NE
This is one of my favorite scents. It almost smells like a men's cologne. Even my boyfriend loves this!
Emily A.
Emily A.
So relaxing I love it so much I would die for this product I wish I could smell like this all day
Breauna B.
Breauna B.
I love everything by Febreze, and this product is no exception. The scent fills my entire apartment, which is great!