Add a Photo

By EBOOST

#26 in Sports Drinks

Americans are busier than ever but we’ve relied on bad energy to keep up…until now. EBOOST is a boost that does more. It’s a mood boost, focus boost, natural boost, and a no-crash boost that also supports the normal function of the immune system. EBOOST uses real ingredients, stuff you’ve heard of like Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Green Tea, Vitamin B-12 and Folic Acid. And the stuff you might not have heard of: Quercetin, 5-HTP, Resveratrol, Huperzine-A — it’s all good too. What could be sweeter than that? Well, we even sweeten our product with Stevia, a plant, not a chemical. What started as a celebrity secret for A-Listers like Madonna, Shakira, Oprah Winfrey and Amar’e Stoudemire is now a necessity for the multi-tasking generation. We took the time to formulate a multi-purpose product that really works so you don’t have to waste time with mediocre products that sort of work. Get your boost with the convenience of a shot, or an easy-to-mix powder packet in four delicious flavors: Super Berry, Orange, Pink Lemonade and Acai Pomegranate. No matter how you boost, you’re sure to feel great. All day, every day. You can find EBOOST at Whole Foods Market, Vitamin Shoppe, Duane Reade, Equinox, 24h Fitness, local gourmet stores and natural markets, and at www.eboost.com.

Photos (142)
Zehava A.
Zehava A.
Tarzana

This is a really great fitness product that can be very productive for your fitness and really a good for you up I can help you work out a lot and get your fitness workouts going and it is really good way to get fit
Chrissella H.
Chrissella H.

I tried this with my brother he likes these Lil energy stuff. It was not so tasty it was more like a children's medicine after teaste in my opinion I had the orange one...
Stacy L.
Stacy L.
Brooklyn, NY

I love the fizz that happens to my water when I add EBOOST Acai Pomegranate to it. I think it is very convenient that they are in thin packets, so it is very easy to throw them in my purse or pocket and add to a bottle of water while at work or jogging. I can get an extra boost when I am feeling sluggish after a long day at work. The powder mixes in completely into the water and does not leave any blobs. I love that it does not taste like medicine but has a slightly tart taste, which I enjoyed.
Jess K.
Jess K.
Minneapolis, MN

I bought a box of packets and took it to a comic convention with me one year. The megadose of vitamins and minerals plus the boost of clean energy were, I believe, instrumental in keeping me alive enough to work and also not get sick. The flavor is quite pleasant as well.
Aaliyah L.
Aaliyah L.
Atlanta, GA

Adriana R.
Adriana R.

It's perfect for those days when you feel icky. Delicioso! Tangy, not to sweet (but sweet enough), and gives you the perfect boost for the day.
Tia W.
Tia W.
Tampa, FL

Perfect boost when you need a boost!! Flavors are a perfect blend and not to sweet. Gives you the right amount of energy without the jittery feeling.
Narinder K.
Narinder K.

These look great and they are great! Some of the flavors are not that great but others are okay. Though once it did taste a bit like cough syrup.
Cora B.
Cora B.
Auburn, WA

I loved the way this product tasted. It gave me a good amount of energy with no crash later.
Anna H.
Anna H.

I really like this stuff because it did give me a boost. It was weird at first but for the boost it gave me it was worth the hassle! Doesn't taste bad either. I like to drink it instead of a cup of coffee!
Hillary D.
Hillary D.
Kansas city, Mo

Is this good for hangovers?
Candi E.
Candi E.
Sept. 28, 2012, 8:40 p.m.
It's not marketed as such but an extra boost of enegery and vitamins could not hurt! :)
Heather M.
Heather M.

Any good ideas for making it taste better?
Renee P.
Renee P.
Oct. 2, 2012, 2:28 p.m.
I found that it tasted less chemically if I dissolved it in about a liter of water. I personally don't mind drinking lots of fluids so it's not an issue, but it might night be practical if you want a quick boost
Alexandra O.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO

Does this product live up to its claims? I could not get it down. But if it works I would be willing to try again.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Dec. 26, 2012, 8:07 a.m.
This stuff is awful, I couldn't finish a glass of it either. There are healthier ways to get more energy, you don't need this horrible drink.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Paris , Ar

Wondering how this tastes?
Griselda G.
Griselda G.
Sept. 17, 2015, 4:13 p.m.
They're pretty good.
Maranda W.
Maranda W.
Barnhart, MO

Has anyone tried the Pink Lemonade? and if so did you think that the taste was better than the orange?
Aimee M.
Aimee M.
Dec. 27, 2012, 2:39 p.m.
I love the pink lemonade flavor

Join Now