EBOOST Natural Energy

by EBOOST

Americans are busier than ever but we’ve relied on bad energy to keep up…until now. EBOOST is a boost that does more. It’s a mood boost, focus boost, natural boost, and a no-crash boost that also supports the normal function of the immune system. EBOOST uses real ingredients, stuff you’ve heard of like Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Green Tea, Vitamin B-12 and Folic Acid. And the stuff you might not have heard of: Quercetin, 5-HTP, Resveratrol, Huperzine-A — it’s all good too. What could be sweeter than that? Well, we even sweeten our product with Stevia, a plant, not a chemical. What started as a celebrity secret for A-Listers like Madonna, Shakira, Oprah Winfrey and Amar’e Stoudemire is now a necessity for the multi-tasking generation. We took the time to formulate a multi-purpose product that really works so you don’t have to waste time with mediocre products that sort of work. Get your boost with the convenience of a shot, or an easy-to-mix powder packet in four delicious flavors: Super Berry, Orange, Pink Lemonade and Acai Pomegranate. No matter how you boost, you’re sure to feel great. All day, every day. You can find EBOOST at Whole Foods Market, Vitamin Shoppe, Duane Reade, Equinox, 24h Fitness, local gourmet stores and natural markets, and at www.eboost.com.

I Have never had these, but are they any good?
Does this product contain caffeine?
How often should this be used? Daily? Twice a day?
Start your review of EBOOST Natural Energy!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love the idea of the natural energy boost, however the Pink Lemonade flavor that I received with my Holiday Vox Box, pink lemonade, was not very good, it had a weird taste and I would not get it.in reviews
The pink lemonade flavor of eboost was actually good to other brands I have tasted, plus it did come through w/a little energy boost I needed!in reviews
My Sample: Acai Pomegranate Natural Energy Boost First I want to say that I LOVE the idea of packets of powered energy drinks.in reviews
I've tasted the orange flavor one thinking it will taste like every.other energy drink with that strong taste but nothing.in reviews
This product was pretty good, I had to add quite a bit of water because I prefer my juice drinks watered down, but that's just me.in reviews
Jill W.
Glens Falls, NY
Does give you some energy easy open packet
Does give you some energy easy open packet
Amy M.
St Clr Shores, MI
I think that its a good idea to mix both a energy drink with vitamins, but the taste was horrible.
Melissa R.
Williamsport, PA
Eboost is tasty and ii really did increase my energy. I did not have any "crash" either like I normally would have from caffeinated products
Tia R.
Noblesville, IN
I like that it is all natural but I didn't get an energy boost from it.
I like that it is all natural but I didn't get an energy boost from it.
Denise H.
Shelby, OH
Didn't really taste that good
Didn't really taste that good
Jordan C.
Stone Mtn, GA
I made this today and it was very nasty .. i put it in water like it said .. i like stuff like this .. i don't understand why this was nasty..
Bobbie N.
I was curious about about EBOOST when I received it, and finally decided to give it a try. I had the pink lemonade flavor. I followed the directions and measured out 12 oz of water, then put the powder in and let it fizz. It does taste like pink lemonade, and has a bit on a funky taste/aftertaste to it. It was not bad, but I would recommend drink this quickly. I took am hour or so to drink it, and the fizz was gone by the time I finished it. I liked that it was a gradual energy (or it could have been because I was taking it in doses) and I never felt jittery or had a crash and burn after effect. This is something I will keep in mind for when I know I have long days ahead.
Denise I.
The flavor of this product was not good - tasted pink lemonade.
The flavor of this product was not good - tasted pink lemonade.
Vicky H.
Hayward, CA
Totally not my thing. If I wanted more energy then I would sleep earlier, exercise, and make better choices with my food. I wouldn't rely on a powdered drink to be honest! But my boyfriend enjoyed this a lot.
Brandi K.
Smock, PA
This "energy" drink lacks the boost it's named after. Not only did I not feel energized, but the sample I tried, pink lemonade, tasted horrible! The packaging is convenient for people on the go, and I like that it's natural. Overall, I wouldn't waste my money on it as the bad outweighs the good for me.

104 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...