BY EBOOST #29 in Sports Drinks

Americans are busier than ever but we’ve relied on bad energy to keep up…until now. EBOOST is a boost that does more. It’s a mood boost, focus boost, natural boost, and a no-crash boost that also supports the normal function of the immune system. EBOOST uses real ingredients, stuff you’ve heard of like Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Green Tea, Vitamin B-12 and Folic Acid. And the stuff you might not have heard of: Quercetin, 5-HTP, Resveratrol, Huperzine-A — it’s all good too. What could be sweeter than that? Well, we even sweeten our product with Stevia, a plant, not a chemical. What started as a celebrity secret for A-Listers like Madonna, Shakira, Oprah Winfrey and Amar’e Stoudemire is now a necessity for the multi-tasking generation. We took the time to formulate a multi-purpose product that really works so you don’t have to waste time with mediocre products that sort of work. Get your boost with the convenience of a shot, or an easy-to-mix powder packet in four delicious flavors: Super Berry, Orange, Pink Lemonade and Acai Pomegranate. No matter how you boost, you’re sure to feel great. All day, every day. You can find EBOOST at Whole Foods Market, Vitamin Shoppe, Duane Reade, Equinox, 24h Fitness, local gourmet stores and natural markets, and at www.eboost.com.

• How often should this be used? Daily? Twice a day? 1 Answers
  • I would definitely like to try this. Where can I find this product? 1 Answers
  • Where can i get this and does it work 1 Answers
EBOOST Natural Energy
  • "I love the idea of the natural energy boost, however the Pink Lemonade flavor that I received with my Holiday Vox Box, pink lemonade, was not very good, it had a weird taste and I would not get it." in 428 reviews
  • "The pink lemonade flavor of eboost was actually good to other brands I have tasted, plus it did come through w/a little energy boost I needed!" in 139 reviews
  • "My Sample: Acai Pomegranate Natural Energy Boost First I want to say that I LOVE the idea of packets of powered energy drinks." in 70 reviews
  • "I've tasted the orange flavor one thinking it will taste like every.other energy drink with that strong taste but nothing." in 64 reviews
  • "This product was pretty good, I had to add quite a bit of water because I prefer my juice drinks watered down, but that's just me." in 45 reviews
Stacy L.
Stacy L.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the fizz that happens to my water when I add EBOOST Acai Pomegranate to it. I think it is very convenient that they are in thin packets, so it is very easy to throw them in my purse or pocket and add to a bottle of water while at work or jogging. I can get an extra boost when I am feeling sluggish after a long day at work. The powder mixes in completely into the water and does not leave any blobs. I love that it does not taste like medicine but has a slightly tart taste, which I enjoyed.
Jess K.
Jess K.
Minneapolis, MN
I bought a box of packets and took it to a comic convention with me one year. The megadose of vitamins and minerals plus the boost of clean energy were, I believe, instrumental in keeping me alive enough to work and also not get sick. The flavor is quite pleasant as well.
Ajak R.
Ajak R.
Tucson, AZ
The red package was the best because it just brought that sweet delicious taste which wakes you up and energizes you. i had a basketball game one day and my friend told my to try one and it was great i loved it definitely recommend the product. it is very cheap and good
sheila p.
sheila p.
Indian trail, NC
It tasted a little weird but it was edible. I got the Pink lemonade flavor. Though it did give me energy and a mood boost. I got my eboost at Ross for $2.99! I searched it up online and the price came up to be $30... So I would say I got a really good deal on it.
Chrissella H.
Chrissella H.
I tried this with my brother he likes these Lil energy stuff. It was not so tasty it was more like a children's medicine after teaste in my opinion I had the orange one...
Daniella H.
Daniella H.
I was not expecting this product to deliver. However, I used it in place of my daily energy drink and hardly noticed the different. I was not crazy about the flavor. It had an odd after taste.
Yolanda S.
Yolanda S.
Waco
Fitspiration Expert
HAVE HEARD OF A LOT OF ENGERY BOOTHS DRINK BUT NOT THIS ONE WHAT KIND OF BENIFIT DO YOU GET AND HOW LONG DO IT BOOTHS YOUR ENGERY AND IS AFFORDABLE
sarah a.
sarah a.
Grayson, LA
Ok..gross!Tastes too medicinal!They are cheap but i couldn't stand it!Definitely not for me!It does have lots of vitamins and such but no!
Tia W.
Tia W.
Tampa, FL
Perfect boost when you need a boost!! Flavors are a perfect blend and not to sweet. Gives you the right amount of energy without the jittery feeling.
Adriana R.
Adriana R.
It's perfect for those days when you feel icky. Delicioso! Tangy, not to sweet (but sweet enough), and gives you the perfect boost for the day.
Hillary D.
Hillary D.
Kansas city, Mo
Is this good for hangovers?
Heather M.
Heather M.
Any good ideas for making it taste better?
Alexandra O.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this product live up to its claims? I could not get it down. But if it works I would be willing to try again.
Maranda W.
Maranda W.
Barnhart, MO
Has anyone tried the Pink Lemonade? and if so did you think that the taste was better than the orange?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Paris, AR
Fitspiration Expert
Wondering how this tastes?