BY EBOOST #26 in Sports Drinks

Americans are busier than ever but we’ve relied on bad energy to keep up…until now. EBOOST is a boost that does more. It’s a mood boost, focus boost, natural boost, and a no-crash boost that also supports the normal function of the immune system. EBOOST uses real ingredients, stuff you’ve heard of like Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Green Tea, Vitamin B-12 and Folic Acid. And the stuff you might not have heard of: Quercetin, 5-HTP, Resveratrol, Huperzine-A — it’s all good too. What could be sweeter than that? Well, we even sweeten our product with Stevia, a plant, not a chemical. What started as a celebrity secret for A-Listers like Madonna, Shakira, Oprah Winfrey and Amar’e Stoudemire is now a necessity for the multi-tasking generation. We took the time to formulate a multi-purpose product that really works so you don’t have to waste time with mediocre products that sort of work. Get your boost with the convenience of a shot, or an easy-to-mix powder packet in four delicious flavors: Super Berry, Orange, Pink Lemonade and Acai Pomegranate. No matter how you boost, you’re sure to feel great. All day, every day. You can find EBOOST at Whole Foods Market, Vitamin Shoppe, Duane Reade, Equinox, 24h Fitness, local gourmet stores and natural markets, and at www.eboost.com.

• How often should this be used? Daily? Twice a day? 1 Answers
  • I would definitely like to try this. Where can I find this produ...1 Answers
  • Where can i get this and does it work 1 Answers
EBOOST Natural Energy
  • "I love the idea of the natural energy boost, however the Pink Lemonade flavor that I received with my Holiday Vox Box, pink lemonade, was not very good, it had a weird taste and I would not get it." in 428 reviews
  • "The pink lemonade flavor of eboost was actually good to other brands I have tasted, plus it did come through w/a little energy boost I needed!" in 139 reviews
  • "My Sample: Acai Pomegranate Natural Energy Boost First I want to say that I LOVE the idea of packets of powered energy drinks." in 70 reviews
  • "I've tasted the orange flavor one thinking it will taste like every.other energy drink with that strong taste but nothing." in 64 reviews
  • "This product was pretty good, I had to add quite a bit of water because I prefer my juice drinks watered down, but that's just me." in 45 reviews
Stacy L.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the fizz that happens to my water when I add EBOOST Acai Pomegranate to it. I think it is very convenient that they are in thin packets, so it is very easy to throw them in my purse or pocket and add to a bottle of water while at work or jogging. I can get an extra boost when I am feeling sluggish after a long day at work. The powder mixes in completely into the water and does not leave any blobs. I love that it does not taste like medicine but has a slightly tart taste, which I enjoyed.
Jess K.
Minneapolis, MN
I bought a box of packets and took it to a comic convention with me one year. The megadose of vitamins and minerals plus the boost of clean energy were, I believe, instrumental in keeping me alive enough to work and also not get sick. The flavor is quite pleasant as well.
Ajak R.
Tucson, AZ
The red package was the best because it just brought that sweet delicious taste which wakes you up and energizes you. i had a basketball game one day and my friend told my to try one and it was great i loved it definitely recommend the product. it is very cheap and good
sheila p.
Indian trail, NC
It tasted a little weird but it was edible. I got the Pink lemonade flavor. Though it did give me energy and a mood boost. I got my eboost at Ross for $2.99! I searched it up online and the price came up to be $30... So I would say I got a really good deal on it.
Chrissella H.
I tried this with my brother he likes these Lil energy stuff. It was not so tasty it was more like a children's medicine after teaste in my opinion I had the orange one...
Tiffany H.
Kittanning, PA
So many of us have crazy busy lives, running here and there, multitasking, phone in hand constantly. And sometimes we just need a little extra bit of energy, pep, vim and vigor. Often, drinks that increase energy can lead to a crash, or the jitters, or are packed with sugar and calories. Just when you think you have to compromise, or simply lack energy, you get a little boost. An EBOOST to be exact.

EBOOST is a natural energy boosting drink that also serves to boost mood, immunity, and focus. It is chock full of vitamins like C, D, and B-12, is made with green tea, and best of all is naturally sweetened with Stevia. But, how does it taste, and more importantly, does it work?

I had a chance to sample the orange flavor. First thing I noticed was that the packet was a convenient single serve size, great for carrying in your purse. It easily mixed into a glass of water, and I liked the fresh orange smell (it did not have a fake citrus smell, which made me happy). I tentatively took a sip, not sure what I was getting myself into, and was pleasantly surprised.

I found the taste to be actually refreshing. The orange flavor was just right, not to strong, not too weak, and did not taste overly artificial. It was not sickeningly sweet, nor did it have a bitter aftertaste. In short, it tasted like a healthier, more natural version of the orange drink that we got in school as kids. I easily finished the glass in a few minutes.

I tried this on a day when I had a lot of errands and plans for the day. The weather was dreary and had be dragging, so I thought this was the perfect time to get a boost. I found I easily had the pep in my step to make it through the entire day without feeling tired. I never felt like I had a crash, the way I often do on energy drinks.

My favorite thing about the drink was that it did not hurt my stomach. Often, with energy drinks packed full of caffeine, they hurt my stomach and cause me to feel jittery. Neither of these things occurred when I tried EBOOST.

All in all I was very pleased with the results of EBOOST, and think it makes for a great alternative to sugary energy drinks.
Karrie S.
This is the first product I tried out of my Holiday VoxBox '12. My sample was the Acai Pomegranate Natural Energy Booster I drank it around noon on a week day.

Eboost comes as a powder boost or energy shot, that uses real ingredients like Green Tea, vitamins, minerals, and Stevia leaf extract in place of sugar. It supports the natural functioning of the immune system while improving your mood and focus, without a crash. It comes in 4 flavors: Super Berry, Pink Lemonade, Orange, and Acai Pomegranate. You can order this product through their website or find them at your local Vitamin Shoppe or Nordstrom's, Their website also has a store locator. $1.40 is the average cost of a packet when you buy a box of 20 on their website, which I find to be a reasonable cost.

My Sample:
Acai Pomegranate Natural Energy Boost

First I want to say that I LOVE the idea of packets of powered energy drinks. Sometimes I HATE the highly concentrated flavor and sweetness of sugar/substitutes in most energy drinks that I have had. Secondly, that I don't like acai and pomegranate, so I'm going to try the best I can not to let that influence my review of this product. I'm not a berry flavor girl. I will definitely be trying the orange and pink lemonade flavors (yum!).

The only thing you have to do with the packet, is add water and drink. My drink wasn't sweet, but I didn't like the berry flavor. I was able to dilute it some by adding extra water. I drank the glass in about 5 minutes, and 10 minutes after that I started feeling the effects. I was able to concentrate on one thing instead of getting distracted like I always seem to be. EBOOST didn't make my heart race like other energy supplement brands. It also wasn't an overly intense feelings I get with other energy drinks. This would be perfect to drink while working out to go that extra mile. This product is gluten and soy free (bonus), sugar free and ONLY 10 calories! Which is really important because I prefer the sugar free energy drinks to skip on the extra calories. I didn't have much sleep the night before I had this, so I was tired when I drank my sample. I got a few good hours of work done. I drank this at noon, and at 3:30 pm, I was able to lay down to take a quick nap. The best thing I liked about this product was that it was only 10 calories, and worked without the crash. The worst thing was that I didn't like the Flavor, although I wouldn't rule out the product. I definitely want to try the Orange and Pink Lemonade before I rule out EBOOST. You can read my review here, on Influenster.

Cons?
Flavor and After Taste

Important Note: I disclose I received these products complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster with my honest opinion.
Linette F.
La Verne, CA
I have not been as spiffy as I want to be since the holidays passed us and trying to de-Christmasify the house, plus everything that has to be done in the New Year….well I admit it (waves little white flag), I can’t hang like I use to. No worries because this is where Influenster must have heard my thoughts because they sent me EBOOST. I try to stay away from anything that has artificial stimulants because they give me pep for a few hours but then I feel worse than before I took the product. It’s like the worst regret you can feel and sometimes I even get a headache for what I refer to as, “trying to cheat my body and make it think it’s energized”. EBOOST does not do this! Yes, I can now cheat and get away with it, this what I wanted and needed! It clearly states on the package “Natural Energy” and I got to try the Natural Pink Lemonade flavor. Very yummy and not over sweetened at all. I actually felt it was better tasting than the other brands that come in package form (even in the same flavor). You get the full care package from EBOOST because it gives you energy and Immunity benefits. I like being taken care of and all I need to supply, is 12 fluid ounces of water! You don’t care for Pink Lemonade? EBOOST has super flavors like Orange, Acai Pomegranate and even Super Berry. I liked it and I did feel energized plus with the flu season always threatening to be worse than the last, I need shielding and an immunity boost wherever I can get it! You can purchase EBOOST for $28 and that supplies you with 20 packets or $39 for for box of 30. You also can opt for the box of 12 shots for $39. @EBOOST / #naturalenergy
Jasmine W.
Saint Louis, MO
I like to pride myself on being a conessiuer of powdered supplements. They have helped me in kicking the habit of drinking sodas and fruit juices. Well at least 90% of the time. So imagine when I opened up this little packet (Pink Lemonade flavored) and stirred it up with my glass of water....First off I was a bit concerned because I've never used a packet that when added to water started to....bubble up....literally. The mixture stayed at the top of the water and did not start to dissolve until I took a spoon to it vigorously. Now normally I'm used to my powders slowly going through the water to the bottom of the glass. Not just sitting on top. Even I know I have to stir it, to get it to dissolve fully. But at least its moving on its own.

Then came the moment of truth..

After my first sip I have to honestly say that it was one of the worst powdered supplements I have EVER had. I can't even begin to describe the after taste because I almost couldn't keep it down. I had to hold it in my mouth for a few seconds, kick my head back and then swallow. I tried to take a second swig of the concoction and that was no go. So I decided to walk away from for a few minutes and go for it again.

After holding my nose I went for it again and yep that awful after taste was still there! I did down a few more gulps of it for analytical purposes but afterwards I couldn't do it anymore. This product has a LONG way to go in the taste department.

excerpt from my blog review: http://www.allthatmsjazz.com/2013/01/influenster-holiday-voxbox-2012.html
Wendy K.
Bradenton, Fl
I want to start by saying that I've never really enjoyed energy boosters/drinks. I don't like the way that caffeine pills make me feel and I'm not a coffee drinker. However, I start my day with a Diet Coke (which has less caffeine than I thought) and feel like it gives me a boost. I don't like the chemicals in Diet Coke and am trying to remove it from my routine but like my little morning boost - so thought that it was perfect timing to try EBOOST. Today was the day.
I started my morning with EBOOST. The powder itself smelled like the orange, powdered drink of my youth - Tang. Slightly citrusy and sweet. Added my cold water and was surprised that my glass was topped with froth. Took a sip. Did not like it at all. Tasted pretty bitter and like a sour citrus (soda) pop w/out actual fizz. I didn't want to drink more but really wanted to see how I would feel energy wise so I continued to drink. It did get better as far as lost the initial bitterness. Drank the whole glass and about 20 minutes later I did feel that buzz. Felt energetic and actually had no appetite (just an observation). Felt really ready to start my day and felt refreshed. That lasted about 2.5 hours and then my eyes started feeling tired but I had that caffeine pill feeling - kind of unsettled, a little shaky. 3 hours after drinking I really wanted a nap. Felt off the rest of the day. Feel like sleeping. Maybe my body just doesn't like caffeine. EBOOST has about 80 mg I think which is about double that of my diet Coke.
Would I try again? Probably not.
Hillary D.
Kansas city, Mo
Is this good for hangovers?
Heather M.
Any good ideas for making it taste better?
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this product live up to its claims? I could not get it down. But if it works I would be willing to try again.
Maranda W.
Barnhart, MO
Has anyone tried the Pink Lemonade? and if so did you think that the taste was better than the orange?
Michelle K.
Paris, AR
Fitspiration Expert
Wondering how this tastes?