Add a Photo

By EBOOST
#28 in Sports Drinks

Americans are busier than ever but we’ve relied on bad energy to keep up…until now. EBOOST is a boost that does more. It’s a mood boost, focus boost, natural boost, and a no-crash boost that also supports the normal function of the immune system. EBOOST uses real ingredients, stuff you’ve heard of like Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Green Tea, Vitamin B-12 and Folic Acid. And the stuff you might not have heard of: Quercetin, 5-HTP, Resveratrol, Huperzine-A — it’s all good too. What could be sweeter than that? Well, we even sweeten our product with Stevia, a plant, not a chemical. What started as a celebrity secret for A-Listers like Madonna, Shakira, Oprah Winfrey and Amar’e Stoudemire is now a necessity for the multi-tasking generation. We took the time to formulate a multi-purpose product that really works so you don’t have to waste time with mediocre products that sort of work. Get your boost with the convenience of a shot, or an easy-to-mix powder packet in four delicious flavors: Super Berry, Orange, Pink Lemonade and Acai Pomegranate. No matter how you boost, you’re sure to feel great. All day, every day. You can find EBOOST at Whole Foods Market, Vitamin Shoppe, Duane Reade, Equinox, 24h Fitness, local gourmet stores and natural markets, and at www.eboost.com.

Photos (142)
Mila L.
Mila L.

I'm not a coffee drinker and never have been. I also don't like most energy drinks because the caffeine makes my heart race, This stuff was an awesome discovery! I get the energy boost without the racing heart and zero crash. The shots are great too!

I've had this in all the flavors and they all pretty much sucked, but it's not really a sipping drink anyway and I feel that way about every energy drink I've tried, so whatever. I did just buy the Orange flavor after not buying this product for several months and the taste has VASTLY improved. I don't know if they've changed the formula or what, but it's much easier to drink and has way less of an aftertaste.
Stacy L.
Stacy L.
Brooklyn, NY

I love the fizz that happens to my water when I add EBOOST Acai Pomegranate to it. I think it is very convenient that they are in thin packets, so it is very easy to throw them in my purse or pocket and add to a bottle of water while at work or jogging. I can get an extra boost when I am feeling sluggish after a long day at work. The powder mixes in completely into the water and does not leave any blobs. I love that it does not taste like medicine but has a slightly tart taste, which I enjoyed.
Jess K.
Jess K.
Minneapolis, MN

I bought a box of packets and took it to a comic convention with me one year. The megadose of vitamins and minerals plus the boost of clean energy were, I believe, instrumental in keeping me alive enough to work and also not get sick. The flavor is quite pleasant as well.
Ajak R.
Ajak R.
Tucson, AZ

The red package was the best because it just brought that sweet delicious taste which wakes you up and energizes you. i had a basketball game one day and my friend told my to try one and it was great i loved it definitely recommend the product. it is very cheap and good
sheila p.
sheila p.
Indian Trail, NC

It tasted a little weird but it was edible. I got the Pink lemonade flavor. Though it did give me energy and a mood boost. I got my eboost at Ross for $2.99! I searched it up online and the price came up to be $30... So I would say I got a really good deal on it.
Chrissella H.
Chrissella H.

I tried this with my brother he likes these Lil energy stuff. It was not so tasty it was more like a children's medicine after teaste in my opinion I had the orange one...
Tia W.
Tia W.
Tampa, FL

Perfect boost when you need a boost!! Flavors are a perfect blend and not to sweet. Gives you the right amount of energy without the jittery feeling.
Narinder K.
Narinder K.

These look great and they are great! Some of the flavors are not that great but others are okay. Though once it did taste a bit like cough syrup.
Adriana R.
Adriana R.

It's perfect for those days when you feel icky. Delicioso! Tangy, not to sweet (but sweet enough), and gives you the perfect boost for the day.
Aaliyah L.
Aaliyah L.
Atlanta, GA

Hillary D.
Hillary D.
Kansas city, Mo

Is this good for hangovers?
Heather M.
Heather M.

Any good ideas for making it taste better?
Alexandra O.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO

Does this product live up to its claims? I could not get it down. But if it works I would be willing to try again.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Paris, AR

Wondering how this tastes?
Maranda W.
Maranda W.
Barnhart, MO

Has anyone tried the Pink Lemonade? and if so did you think that the taste was better than the orange?

Join Now