BeveragesTea & InfusionsEBOOST
Daily Health Booster Effervescent Powder Packets

EBOOST Daily Health Booster Effervescent Powder Packets

by EBOOST

EBoost ~ Daily Health Booster* Vitamin C, B6, B12, Zinc, Green Tea Extract + more EBOOST s natural proprietary blend delivers energy that is unyielding, focus that is unclouded, immunity that is derived from vitamins and minerals, and a means of recovery that is not only sugar-free but delivers essential nutrients. EBOOST gives all those who rely on it a healthy competitive advantage. At work. At play. At life.* * These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

Walmart
Where can i get this
Start your review of EBOOST Daily Health Booster Effervescent Powder Packets!
Rita W.
This is a great product I discovered when offered in a hotel's mini bar. It is perfect for the morning after a long night out - helps get you hydrated and gives you energy to make it through the day. Unfortunately, it seems to be hard to find in retail stores.
Michelle Q.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Gluten-free!!! I love this because it's so similar to Emergen-C. It's a great way to get a boost of energy. The flavor is nice too which is a plus! I mix the orange flavor with orange juice and drink it in the morning.
Maritza A.
long beach , ca
I love this booster, sometimes i drink it just to stay healthy , and at times i drink it if i start to feel a cold coming on.
Ana H.
San Antonio, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
When i first tried this product, i enjoyed the flavor and energy it gave me. I bought it a couple of times. But then i couldn't find it anymore.
Caroline B.
Pylesville, MD
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Great flavor and wonderful for the working girl. I love that it is a natural products and is able to give you the natural boost.
Susy P.
Bailey, CO
These are a great natural product to get you those extra vitamins and the extra buzz you need in your day. Flavors taste good.
Julia R.
Personally I like this product a lot better than energy drinks, it gives me a much better energy boost than the feeling of energy drinks
Joanne S.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I have to admit this was a bit TOO orangey but it worked really well. I started to feel like I was going to come down with a cold and had some eboost. I felt better immediately. Even though it was very strong it still tasted better than Airborne in my opinion.
Sarah M.
Grayson, KY
I like this okay as far as helping your health and preventing colds, but it's a little bitter for my taste.
Ruhma S.
Owings Mills, MD
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I got this in the lemonade flavor and was not impressed. It left a bitter after taste and tasted more like lime than lemon, I also did not notice that much increase in energry or alertness