suggested searches

14%

3 star

2 star

1 star

This series is truly one of the best I’ve ever read. The love the characters have for each other will never be beaten. The love triangle in these books will always be TOP tier! Every single character has a special place in my heart. I could not recommend these masterpieces enough!!
Excelente lo amo aunque es una saga se encuentra dividida cada cierta parte de cuenta la historia de alguno de sus personajes, me encanta que no es el tipo de historia que solo se centra en los personajes principales, sino que los secundarios también se vuelven principales en algún momento ya que cada personaje tiene una historia protagonista dentro de la saga
This whole series is amazing. I cried while reading the last one and still cry every time I read it. I felt like I was living in the world while reading the story. I felt their pain and happiness and I love that it totally just sucks you into it and you can’t put it down. Tessa is my favorite character and I feel like she’s me in the Shadow world. (Shirt is one of Tessa’s amazing quotes that to me is so true)
MORE REVIEWS
0/500
Are the clockwork books as engaging as the mortal instruments? I want to start this series but worry it'll be too similar and I'll get bored. Is that the case or are these just as good?
more questions