BY NONE #79 in Magazines & Newspapers

1 Year, 11 issues - Ebony Magazine is the most admired voice for inspirational and thought-provoking Black perspectives that celebrate the realities of our collective community and culture. see more...

• What is this about?1 Answers
  • Has a Caucasian person ever been on the cover of this mag...3 Answers
  • What more would you like to see added to ebony magazine 2 Answers
Ebony
  • "When my free subscription is over, I will definitely become a paying customer!" in 1 review
  • "I love the articles and find them very helpful and informative." in 1 review
Tonya J.
Tucson, AZ
I've been reading this magazine since I was a little girl. The articles are amazing and definitely keep us enriched on what's going on in the black community. It's not just a magazine about celebrities , but also about the African American community as a whole.
Vanessa A.
Bushkill, PA
I used to look forward to getting Ebony every month. Looking at the cool fashions, makeup, art and enterprises doing great things in the community. A great magazine for a good read and a wealth of knowledge
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
This is one of the first magazines for women of color and I have been reading Ebony since I was a teenager! Love the articles, make-up tips and fashions in the magazine.
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Love this magazine. What a great magazine to uplift African Americans. This is by itself was amazing especially the article with Jill Scott and her son. Great read!
maya t.
I love this magazine because it's one of the few that truly portray the success, happiness, and lifestyles that Black people have. In a world where the media distorts true stories into crooked lies, this magazine is our saving grace. It truly helps us to stay in touch with our inner selves and informs us about what happens in our communities.
Shelia C.
Saint Louis, MO
Ebony magazine is one of favorite magazine. When I was a child I use see the huge ebony magazines I would look at the magazine for hours. I said to myself when I get older this is the magazine I want to subscribe to and I did. Love it awesome articles, pretty pictures. I deserve more than 5 stars.
Phelicia M.
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Along with Jet, Ebony is a cultural staple in Black homes. It's like an institution! Who hasn't read through an Ebony from the 1980s under their mama's coffee table? Lol! Seriously! I love how it's like something you would put in a time capsule, yet it's still relevant for today's community.
Lynnette l.
Philadelphia, PA
Ebony magazine isn't the same any more. its too expensive,have too many advertisements and focus way too much on celebrities.it use to do a feature story on a celebrity but have more news in the black communities,like black professionals and college graduates. its empty and a rag.not a good magazine it doesn't have that high quality
Chrisha B.
I have been subscribed to this magazine for about 4 years now and I enjoy the woman friendly articles that discuss many things that are essential in life such as relationships, men, food, kids, and working. But it never bores me at all and it helps me stay up to date on the new clothes, makeup, and various tips that I take in.
Lakeithia S.
Birmingham, AL
I have been reading this magazine for years. I got a free 1 year subscription through a website giveaway and I am taking advantage of it. I read my Ebony magazines over and over again because it's very informative with great articles. When my free subscription is over, I will definitely become a paying customer!
Mia H.
Birmingham, AL
What do you like most about Ebony Magazine?
shania n.
Montreal
Hate my subsciption is about to end, really considering giving myself this as a present because I love the stories.
Mia H.
Birmingham, AL
This is a very good magazine. It has a variety of articles ranging from finances to relationships. Give it a read.
Gianna T.
Williamstown, NJ
Has a Caucasian person ever been on the cover of this magazine just wondering ??
Shawnta T.
Deltona , Fl
What more would you like to see added to ebony magazine