BY EBONEEN PRODUCTS

• Hi one of my friends told me about some grease or something and it ...1 Answers
  • Where can I buy this coconut Oil1 Answers
Alondra C.
Alondra C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very moisturizer and amazing for curly hair . This product targets dryness . Contains Ingredients such as coconuts , encourages growth and shine ! Probably safe for colored hair (not sure ) but I'm totally satisfied with the results it has !
Meagan S.
Meagan S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this for my hair before I go into a chlorinated pool. It keeps it moisturized and not brittle so I can enjoy the pool with out the damaging effects to my hair. My only complaint is the scent smells very petroleum-like.
R A.
R A.
Detroit, MI
This oil is aazing. i love anything with cocnut oil. you all must try this. believe me when i say this, this will help you in many ways. this will have you amazed at all the benefits you will see after applying it for as long as you want. it does not ruin your hair too. make sure you are not allergic to it and you will be fine. i love this because i have seen many great results and that has made me feel great. :)
LUZ S.
LUZ S.
Brooklyn, NY
Oh my goodness coconut oil is the best i highly recommend coconut oil its great and can be used for so many other things and so many ways . Its a great beauty regimen.
Hi one of my friends told me about some grease or something and it has coconut in it and she said she been using it and she add stuff with it but however sher said her hair grew a lot and j am trying to see if this is the one
Adam E.