suggested searches

50%

3 star

2 star

1 star

I love it for longer installs, it resists to sweat so the install doesn’t move during the day. I already kept an install 5 whole days with it !

Product reviewed: EBIN NEW YORK Wonder Lace Bond Adhesive Spray (Supreme Hold, 2.82oz/ 80ml) (B09HR3Q7YQ)

I’m always looking for the next big product, when I bought these to try it was a simple store run then I bought 3 more & realized I actually like this more than I give it credit. Gots to be is by far one of the worst things I endured because it was the trend. This is way smoother and you only need a little. It doesn’t leave residue & it stays longer than gots 2 be. It’s not bad for drugstore at all, I think it’s some other product’s dupe tbh.

I've heard a lot about ebin's lace spray & decided to purchase it from Amazon for around $7 definitely worth every penny. This spray holds up about two weeks for me & I love it because there no glue, your edges are still there when the lace comes up, no itching & irritated scalp, & the lace is melted to the gods honey. Treat yourself don't cheat yourself.