BY EBERHARD FABER

UJD1897: Features: -Pencil sharpener-Round, plastic and green receptacle to hold pencil shavings-One entry for standard size pencils-Black casing for the steel blade lifts easily out of the receptacle so can easily empty the receptacle. Color/Finish: -Color: Green. Dimensions: -Overall dimensions: 1.4 H x 3.6 W x 5.5 D. see more...

Rachel R.
Binghamton, NY
Really great hand held sharpener. It gets the job done efficiently. My pencils are sharp and it doesn't waste a lot of lead in the process. Two down falls: 1. With softer colored leads (Prismacolor, especially reds and browns) the pencils can move side to side too much and break off the lead. 2. The pieces come apart really easily. Just today I had this happen 2x while sharpening and I got shavings everywhere.
Katie M.
Andover, MN
This really is a great all-around sharpener. This was my go-to sharpener for over a year. It grinds to a nice point and is not messy at all. This is easy to bring when you are on the go. I have never had it open on its and spill shavings. My only complaint is that I feel like there are other small manual sharpeners that won't sharpen diwn through the pencil wuite as fast, otherwise this is a great sharpener.
Patricia R.
I bought this on Amazon for about $3 and it's great. The one I had bought at the drug store didn't work at all so this one saved the day. I didn't want to spend too much on a sharpener since I have an awesome schoolroom wall type sharpener in storage that I'll set up when I move. But in the meantime I needed something inexpensive that worked well. It sharpens my prismacolors and Prang pencils great and it's a struggle but eventually you can sharpen crayolas with it too.
Franki C.
I'll be honest, I bought this to sharpen pencils for my adult coloring book habit! Ha! But, I just picked this one because it was decent looking and on Amazon, but since it's arrived, it's a really solid sharpener. Cheap and sturdy, all you need in a sharpener!
Noëlle D.
Spring Hill, TN
I bought this sharpener when I bought my Prismacolor colored pencils and I use it all the time. It works great! I'd recommend it to anyone. I'm hesitant to share it because I'm worried someone will break it.
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
I love the sharpener. Sharpener is very clean when you pull the pencil out. The eraser is wonderful. I am very happy with both.
RA I.
See me on Google Maps! https://maps.app.goo.gl/8yOFc4CaewgacyBh2
2,029 reviews
Decorator Expert Level 2
I love the brand very very much and i can not dispense with it ever beacause it is everything to me i love very ❤❤❤ i love you this
7elwwwwwwww kteeeeer 💖💖 walaaaa
Lorna W.
Decorator Expert Level 5
Works really well for sharpening Prismacolor Scholar pencils as designed. It fills up pretty quickly and needs to be emptied pretty frequently, but it basically does the job it's supposed to!