BY EBAY INC. #7 in Websites

Buy and sell electronics, cars, fashion apparel, collectibles, sporting goods, digital cameras, baby items, coupons, and everything else on eBay, the world’s online marketplace.

• Ebay or Amazon?  Which is better and why?5 Answers
  • I sometimes get scared to purchase things from eBay. I me...8 Answers
  • Anyone here who's a successful eBay seller? how do you ma...5 Answers
eBay
  • "eBay is where I do a lot of my online shopping - you can such great deals on watches, sunglasses, accessories, household items, and skincare/makeup items." in 58 reviews
  • "If there's ever an item I want, but don't know where to find it I just search eBay and always find it and at a good price too." in 39 reviews
  • "When I first started I was plum confused so here some advice 1 st this is like an auction u bid on things and see if you when..you can get product 4 amazing prices I'm a book worm so I like looking them up on there..okay so there is also a tab that u you can buy now..That tab is what I look at and shipping am out you always want to watch that also because you sometimes can find a better shipping amount or even free shipping at times .." in 33 reviews
  • "Ebay is a great place to sell things around the house you no longer need or to grab a new UD palette you've been eyeing at a steal!" in 32 reviews
  • "there are always sooo many things you can buy on here from phone cases to make up to nail accessories and sooo much more." in 29 reviews
🖤Kennedy A.
Glenwood
I’ve been using eBay for about 4 years now. I use this app very frequently. It’s so easy to use and so convenient. They have a multitude of different products. The perks of it are that you can customize your settings to either fit your budget, narrow your search ever farther, or only see items that offer free shipping. The cons would have to be that you have to inspect each sellers profile very carefully to see the feedback they have received to make sure you don’t get ripped off. I would definitely recommend using it though!
Megan M.
I actually find this site difficult to use and not very user friendly. I have tried to use it several times and go back to it occasionally but I always end up getting frustrated trying to figure out how to contact people and use the features. My dad loves this website and uses it often but I haven’t gotten the hang of it. I really like the concept and will continue to try to figure it out as I am in the market for a little furry friend and people keep referring me to using this site.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I've been using eBay for a few years now to buy and sell. The app is simple yet has many great, useful features. It's so easy to buy, upload pictures and create your profile that I was able to figure it out very quickly and explain to my husband how to use it in a matter of minutes. It's so easy to pay using PayPal one click that I bought my entire Christmas outfit in 5 minutes then was able to spend the rest of the time looking up recipes.
Courtney G.
New Orleans, LA
I've been purchasing items from eBay for years and for the most part I've had pleasant experiences with most of the sellers. If I did have a problem it was solved immediately and I love to buy things that sellers create or when they sell limited edition items. The downfall for me is when sellers sell items that aren't authentic and lie and say that they are. It has happened to me twice recently and that's something I don't appreciate. However it has not ruined my overall experience with eBay. Be careful and look at the sellers feedback history.
Donna W.
Mount Hope, WV
Ebay is my second choice generally when shopping online, I do love the variety and the choice to purchase through Ebates and pay through PayPal.  These are always important to me and I usually don't use a site that doesn't have these perks.  I would recommend Ebay and I have used there site for over a decade and I have also sold through Ebay with great success!!
Crystal F.
I'm a huge Ebay fan. There are so many great deals on here! This site also gives you the opportunity to make money and potentially your own business! Of course, you do have to watch out for scammers and make sure that you read feedback before purchasing. I've been using Ebay for 5 years now and have never had a problem that wasn't settled either through the seller or Ebay.
Trisha B.
Fulton, NY
I have been using eBay for forever. They have the greatest prices on things. Also hey have hugs u cannot find anywhere else. A lot of items I order come from China and are so cheap I don’t know how they profit from making it and shipping it. I love adding stuff I like to my watch list. Then if I’m still interested in the items in a month I go on a shopping spreee :)
sarah o.
I've been an eBay member since the 90's so I shop at both eBay and Amazon. Fun fact, most Amazon storefronts also have an eBay account BUT offers free shipping w/eBay. So check both sites to save on shipping. I used to have Amazon Prime but realized that I don't utilize the Prime features enough in our daily lives so that's why I shop at both and many other online sites. Just being honest and hopefully helpful. If you know what you're looking for then eBay has great deals. I often go back to the same users/businesses. I even use their app which can be addicting many times :) Since I've also been a Paypal client ever since they were first created, shopping with eBay is quick and very convenient in completing the payment process.
Toni M.
Not a big fan of eBay I’m kind of scared that when you get something from there it’s going to be a junkie or crappy are the sellers true can you get your money back is PayPal all that so I don’t trust eBay I has been uses it all the time he likes it I don’t
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
Ebay is my jam. I use eBay for tons of purchases- from beauty products to shoes to books! I’ve used it for a decade now (my whole adult life) and ebay is quick to solve any issues. They have amazing customer service- give them a call and your issue will be taken care of promptly. So many items to choose from and the bargain hunt makes it even more fun!
izabella  n.
Tracy, CA
Are the things u buy good quality when u get them??
Cath S.
Is it safe and reliable?
Cristy D.
Have any of you ever tried selling anything off of Ebay?
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Would you rather sell something on eBay or Craigslist? And why?
Moni R.
Anyone ever been satisfied with buying products that are from overseas? Any good experience or were they all horrible?