Ebates App
By Ebates
#79 in Apps
Anna R.
Techie Expert

Has anyone actually gotten money back? Is it safe and worth using?

Erin H.
Erin H.
Acton, ON
1 month, 2 weeks ago
Techie Expert Level 1
Yes! Safe and reliable! I’ve gotten many checks, usually around $20 but it depends how much you spend online!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
2 months, 3 weeks ago
Techie Expert Level 2
I've gotten money back from them by check. Never had an issue.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Johnson City, TN
3 months, 3 weeks ago
Maria T.
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
9 months ago
Yes I've been using forever- it's safe and you get bonus cash back on certain days..
Em J.
Em J.
Lynn, MA
11 months, 1 week ago
This is very safe. I often shop online so even small amount of cash back on a few shopping trips adds up. My cash back checks have been $20-80.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Camby, IN
11 months, 3 weeks ago
Most stores, Walmart, Target ect, you only get 1% cash back unless they are running a special like on black Friday. But many of the higher end stores run much larger percentages. Yesterday I was able to get 8% back from Under Armour! My theory is that I am going to buy the items any way so you might as well get free money back! It is super easy to use and they will send you a check or deposit it to your paypal account.
Ariana R.
Ariana R.
12 months ago
I've gotten a cheque from them. Cash back is easy to get and there are promotions all the time. Considering it barely takes any effort to use, even if it's just for a few cents it's worth it since it all adds up.
Erin S.
Erin S.
12 months ago
Definitely worth it!! You always get 5% or more back when you shop. The only downside is it's not instant you have to wait a couple months to get your money back.
Yajaira H.
Yajaira H.
Bronx, NY
1 year ago
Techie Expert Level 3
Yes I got cash back in all my purchases when I used the app or their website. It is worth using.