BY EBATES #37 in Apps

Get Cash Back, coupons, promo codes and exclusive deals when you shop at over 1,800 stores through the EbatesApp. How does it work? Ebates earns commissions from top brands whenever you shop and they share those commissions with you. Use the Ebates App for seamless shopping with Buy Now functionality. Shop it, love it, buy it in just a few taps. Whether you're looking to update your wardrobe, score some new electronics or stock up on home essentials, always use the Ebates App to put money back into your pocket. Don't miss out on app-exclusive deals for even more savings with the Ebates App.

• Love love love shopping through Ebates, I get so ... Be the first to answer!
  • What happens when you return something you got cash back on? Do y...3 Answers
  • Has anyone actually gotten money back? Is it safe and worth using?9 Answers
Melanie G.
Wernersville
Who doesn’t like cash back. If you are shopping online you need to go through ebates. Ebates has all my favorite stores. Each store lists all its sales and promo codes for you to take advantage of. I love earning cash back on my purchases and I even earned cash back for referring friends who purchased. Purchasing from ebates is a no brainer.
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
Techie Expert Level 2
What’s not to like about ebates? I get cash back on almost every online purchase and often ebates offers coupon codes that I didn’t even know existed. There a few stores that don’t participate on here, but I have received as much as 30% back! Sometimes the cash back is even greater through the app and it is just as easy to use.
Stephanie B.
Springfield, GA
Techie Expert Level 1
Ebates is a savings website/app. You just go to ebates and select the store you already planned to shop with.
It will show show you your cash back percentage along with some deals that are going on with that store. You push shop now and you will be directed to the website. Shop as normal and check out as normal. Then you back out of the app. When your order ships the site you apply the percentage to a balance for you. At the end of each quarter they will mail you a check for all the cash back you saved.
Jessica E.
Hollywood, MD
Techie Expert Level 2
I love saving money when I can. I always check ebates before I pay anything online. And if the ebates is better at one place and the item is the same price I'm going to where the percentage back is higher. Plus when my siblings want to shop I always say hey use my computer I have ebates and it help towards Christmas 😉
Monet S.
Techie Expert Level 1
If you don’t know about this app you need to ASAP. You can get possible cash back for lots of items you buy online. Any website that is affiliated with Ebates with work with there customer to give them cash back on money spent. Some companies have 3% or 2% cash back. They increase in major holiday like Christmas.
Idrialis C.
Doral, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
I love this app and also the extension, not only it gives you cashback (for real) in lot of online stores (and in-store), but it also gives you the coupon codes or actual offers, so you can save the most out of a shopping session. Be sure to use the app if you're in mobile device or the Extension in computer.
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
Techie Expert Level 1
Love this app. It’s easy to use and it’s amazing that you can save money while buying things you need or want! The commercials don’t lie! I love the instore and online cash back deals! I got my first big check via mail but now I will have it sync straight away to my paypal account!
Sarah C.
Gaithersburg, MD
Techie Expert Level 1
I love the Ebates app because I always know what extra cash back I can get. The app shows you all the deals and even lets you add your credit card for in store purchases. No complaints! Try it and earn cash back on things you were alreAdy going to buy at full price!
Sara M.
Pace, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
This is great for when I am out and about and either want to make a purchase because of a deal or I can check to see if I can save money by ordering as opposed to buying in store. I have never had an issue and the rebates are a nice little surprise each quarter.
Lakesha T.
Columbia, KY
Techie Expert Level 2
Love that you can save money and get a paper check or a deposit in your PayPal! I mean you get money back for shopping that you already have to do! I would recommend to anyone to try! They have a great sign up bonus and you also get referral bonus!
Lasharay O.
Techie Expert Level 3
Is it really worth it to use this site if I use apps like ibotta and checkout1?
Anna R.
Techie Expert Level 3
Has anyone actually gotten money back? Is it safe and worth using?
Jonis B.
Mill Creek
What happens when you return something you got cash back on? Do you have to do the return through ebates?
Sapphire V.
Can you sell your own things on this app?
Victoria F.