BY EBATES #18 in Apps

Get Cash Back, coupons, promo codes and exclusive deals when you shop at over 1,800 stores through the EbatesApp. How does it work? Ebates earns commissions from top brands whenever you shop and they share those commissions with you. Use the Ebates App for seamless shopping with Buy Now functionality. Shop it, love it, buy it in just a few taps. Whether you're looking to update your wardrobe, score some new electronics or stock up on home essentials, always use the Ebates App to put money back into your pocket. Don't miss out on app-exclusive deals for even more savings with the Ebates App.

• Love love love shopping through Ebates, I get so ... Be the first to answer!
  • What happens when you return something you got cash back on? Do y...3 Answers
  • Has anyone actually gotten money back? Is it safe and worth using?9 Answers
Stephanie B.
Springfield , GA
Techie Expert Level 1
Ebates is a savings website/app. You just go to ebates and select the store you already planned to shop with.
It will show show you your cash back percentage along with some deals that are going on with that store. You push shop now and you will be directed to the website. Shop as normal and check out as normal. Then you back out of the app. When your order ships the site you apply the percentage to a balance for you. At the end of each quarter they will mail you a check for all the cash back you saved.
Michelle W.
Annapolis, MD
I'm now kicking myself for not joining ebates much sooner! Thankfully I downloaded the app right before I started holiday shopping because I'm going to getting $66 on my next check! Free money! They literally pay you to shop! Another cool thing is they alert you of any deals at the store you're shopping at, and sometimes do double cash back or other similar deals! Their referral program is also amazinggg!!! Get this app!! It's SO SO SO Totally worth it!
stefdeetravis D.
Winter Park, FL
Do you shop online? Probably if you're on this website. If you don't have Ebates, you are just throwing away money. There are no gimmicks, there is no gotcha, its just a way for stores to advertise and give you another incentive to get their business. I have a button on my Safari so every time I go to a website that offers cash back, it automatically activates it and adds it to my abated cash back. If you haven't signed up yet, do it now!
Caitlin S.
Denver, CO
Ebates is great... you just have to remember to use it! I like how they send you a check in the mail and you don’t have to get giftcards. The new “in-store” feature is nice though I wish it would work everywhere. I hate buying something in store and knowing I would get cash back if I bought online. It’s great to refer friends to as they pay a nice referral fee.
Kaleb F.
Boston
I never really ended up getting much back from this app, but occasionally I would get a rebate on something I bought and the app did make it pretty simple to cash in on the rebate and get the earnings points for it.

I don’t still use the app, but it seemed to be okay if you were really determined to get the products that had redeemables associated.
Laura P.
Blacksburg , VA
I recently joined Ebates and have been satisfied so far. I like the app, because it’s easy to use and advertises in store cash back and stores that are participating. No need to search through because the app is very well laid out. The search bar pulls up the store and how much percentage is back if any. I already received a check- Ching! Ching!
Brandy B.
Elsmere, KY
I love the fact that I get cash back for doing my normal online shopping. There is a variety of different sites included, which is helpful. I do wish they provided a higher payout & didn’t restrict certain categories of purchases from certain stores. I also wish the app would integrate with the app for the stores already downloaded on my phone.
Leann S.
Bronx, NY
If you shop online and on your phone it's silly not to use ebates. It costs nothing and it's very convenient. You just log into the app, search for the store you want to shop, check out, and that's it. They always have stores offering double or triple the percentage you can regularly earn, and you get a check in the mail every 3 months
Kaitlin V.
Salem
The Ebates app is very easy to use and allows members to shop online while connected to Ebates. Simply search for a store, select it, and Ebates will take you there. It's also helpful because it shows your cash back balance and gives a personalized referral code for friends. The app is free, and definitely worth checking out!
Jessica E.
Hollywood, MD
Techie Expert Level 2
I love saving money when I can. I always check ebates before I pay anything online. And if the ebates is better at one place and the item is the same price I'm going to where the percentage back is higher. Plus when my siblings want to shop I always say hey use my computer I have ebates and it help towards Christmas 😉
Lasharay O.
Techie Expert Level 3
Is it really worth it to use this site if I use apps like ibotta and checkout1?
Anna R.
Techie Expert Level 3
Has anyone actually gotten money back? Is it safe and worth using?
Jonis B.
Mill Creek
What happens when you return something you got cash back on? Do you have to do the return through ebates?
Sapphire V.
Can you sell your own things on this app?
carley d.
Watertown wi
Love love love shopping through Ebates, I get so much money back when i shop through Ebates, and they have so manny good coupons https://www.ebates.com/r/CARLEY875?eeid=33618