BY EBATES

Ebates.com is the world's leading cash rebate shopping website. Get Cash Back, coupons, promo codes and exclusive deals when you shop at over 1,800 stores through Ebates. How does it work? Ebates earns commissions from top brands whenever you shop and they share those commissions with you. Simple, right? Whether you're looking to update your wardrobe, score some new electronics or book your dream vacation, make Ebates your first online stop to put money back into your pocket. Select your favorite stores and subscribe to Ebates emails to never miss out on Hot Deals that will save you big bucks at top retailers.

• Ebates: Sephora is 8% cash today back for all those cons...5 Answers
  • Is it useful if you only occasionally shop online, do the...3 Answers
  • How long does it take before you receive a check? Do you ...12 Answers
Emily A.
Ebates is AMAZING!

If you do any online shopping and you're not using ebates, you are literally throwing money away because ebates gives you cash back for doing the online shopping you were already doing.

I know it sounds sketchy and I was skeptical at first, but it is legit and it is DOPE! All you need to do is check the ebates website prior to checking out OR you can install the ebates toolbar button, and as long as you initiate a shopping trip through one of those, you're on your way to earning cash back from shopping!

At the end of each earning period you have the option of getting the money you have earned deposited directly into your bank account or you can select a gift card from a variety of options ebates chooses for you. One of the perks about the gift card option is that it's anywhere from 5-15% more than what you've actually earned, which is especially nice around the holidays.

I have been a member of ebates since 2015 and have earned almost $500 - I cannot recommend ebates enough!
Dalila C.
I have signed up for this app for almost or maybe more than a year but never bothered to really check it out. I had uninstalled it and did so many online shopping and I don't know why I never really looked into Ebates before, I could have gotten hundreds of dollars back. So last night I installed the app again and went to buy my mother in law a gift on Sephora using Ebates with 4% cashbacks. So this morning, my cashbacks has been approved and I received $1.40 back. It was a small one time purchase, i could have gotten more if I had shopped through Ebates all this while.
Teresa N.
falls church
I've been using Ebates since 2005 and earned over $2,000. It's now a habit to first go to www.ebates.com to search if the stores are listed on ebates to earn cash back. Ebates  would then direct me to the store website and I would make purchase through that link to earn cash back when charges are completed. I would then receive cash back every 3 months via Paypal. Simple as that!

I buy almost everything online because of Ebates and the convenience of delivery. Sephora usually offers 4% cash back but once or twice a year they would have special that can go up to 8%. I would go in store to get color matched and samples then buy online. I've made purchases for furniture and home decor from Target, Wayfair, Overstock.com, Pier 1 Imports, West Elm, Crate & Barrel, etc.

I love saving money more than spending money. If I can save money on things I'm already going to buy with one simple click then why not? It's sooooo simple and so easy to save money!
Caitlin N.
Ashland, KY
I dont no why I waited so long to sign up for ebates! I guess I thought there would be some sort of catch but there isn't! I have been a member of ebates for over 2 years now and I've received over $400 in cash back on shopping I was already going to do anyways. Just this next check is $52. I finally have my mother in law to sign up and she was like why didn't I listen to u! If you do any shopping with a debit or credit card then why arnt you using ebates. They even have in store cash back now too!!! Highly recommend! If u use my email as a referral u and I both with automatically get $10 for free just for u signing up. My email is cdeerfield@hotmail.com if you want to use it.
Mackenzie T.
Finksburg, MD
OMG HOW I DID I NOT USE THIS SOONER! This is fantastic. It’s not a scam- you truly get money just for shopping on the site that you already shop from online. You also get rewarded for the more friends you refer. The amount of cash back you can get from each site changes day to day but there’s almost always a useful deal. They write check (or send you money to pay pal) a few times a year so you get a bigger check!! So worth it.
Erika C.
I've been using this cashback site for years. I mentalized myself long ago to where I always shop through them. I have earned around $293 in cashback in the past 4 years or so, just making random purchases, no big special purchases. I know a lot of people who say they don't do it because it's a hassle and the money isn't that much, but if you think about the hundreds of dollars you are getting back over the years, it definitely accumulates and is absolutely worth it. Especially if you take advantage of the double cash back times or right now with the 15% cashback they're currently having! I definitely do recommend this app to all my friends, sadly most of them don't go for it and they miss out.
Madison K.
I think you are a fool if you shop online and don’t utilize a free service that gives you money back. It’s not a hassle. There is no gimmick. No fine print. Nothing! To date I have gotten $798.37 back. Now tell me another site that does anything remotely similar.
Stephanie B.
Springfield, GA
Ebates is a savings website/app. You just go to ebates and select the store you already planned to shop with.
It will show show you your cash back percentage along with some deals that are going on with that store. You push shop now and you will be directed to the website. Shop as normal and check out as normal. Then you back out of the app. When your order ships the site you apply the percentage to a balance for you. At the end of each quarter they will mail you a check for all the cash back you saved.
Chrissy M.
If you don't have ebates, you missing out. Please go sign up for ebates because it's the bomb. It has coupons and gives you cash back once you open a shopping trip. You have to wait three months but it's fine because your cash back just keeps adding up. You could either get a check or get it through PayPal.
Sarah L.
Helena , MT
I think this website is really cool! Every time I go online shopping I use this website and it gives me cash back on my purchase of certain sites. They even have deals like 8% cash back on some days! You receive a check at the end of the month but the one thing I didn’t like was I never received my check:(
Tiffany S.
Is it worth signing up for?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
How long does it take before you receive a check? Do you have to reach a certain amount?
Janah R.
How fast does your cash back add up since it's only sometimes 1% cash back?
Leah C.
Do many stores accept it? I mean online of course. Sephora, Ulta and Amazon to name a few.
Kimberly P.
Is this a app? can someone help me out.