BeautyFaceFacial Skincareebanel laboratories

by ebanel laboratories

4.59 FL. OZ. E 130G

DETOXIFIES · MOISTURIZES · REGENERATES
Skin Types: Normal, Dry, Mature
Skin Concerns: Aging Skin, Dryness & Dehydration, Loss of Firmness, Uneven Skin Tone, Large Pores, Fine Lines & Wrinkles
Application: Face

100% Satisfaction Guarantee: Buy with confidence! If you are not 100% satisfied, we provide a 30-day manufacturer money-back guarantee.

Benefits:
This innovative, no-rinse mask uses magnetic currents to diminish visible signs of aging. It is infused with iron magnetic particles that draw out any impurities and daily residue trapped in the skin, without touching or irritating it. Over time with consistent use, the skin looks noticeably radiant and smoother for a fresher look.

• Purifying properties of the Dead Sea mud and the magnetic properties in iron ensure that dirt, skin cell residue, and other impurities are lifted away upon removing the mask
     • Electromagnetic currents improve blood circulation and initiate natural skin regeneration for glowing, luminous skin
     • Contains plant-derived stem cell extracts and organic essential oils which soothe and moisturize skin, tighten pores, and reduce wrinkles
     • Its clay components clean out skin toxins and impurities
     • Toxin-free, fragrance-free, paraben-free, and cruelty-free; does not contain sulfate dyes, phthalates, bronopol, or methylisothiazolinone

DIRECTIONS
Use on cleansed skin prior to applying facial serum or moisturizer once or twice a week.

1. Avoiding the eye area, use the spatula to apply a generous layer evenly throughout the face.
2. Leave on for 8 -10 minutes.
3. Wrap the magnet with saran wrap, and hold it slightly above the face to remove the mask.
4. In a circular motion, gently massage the remaining contents of the mask into the skin.
5. Finish with your skincare routine.

Caution:
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.

KEY INGREDIENTS
Dead Sea Mud (Sea Silt)
Rich in magnesium, sodium, potassium and calcium, it accelerates natural exfoliation, restores your skin’s pH balance, and improves skin’s functionality by making it a better barrier and more elastic. When it dries, toxins in skin are drawn out, leaving it clean and refreshed.

Apple Stem Cell Extract
Rich in phytonutrients, proteins and long-living cells, it helps skin retain its youthful appearance longer, protect it from UV damage, and decrease wrinkles.

Alpine Rose Stem Cell Extract
Protects against skin protein oxidation to help counter environmental stress and retain skin cell vibrancy.

Retinol
A derivative of vitamin A that slows down the natural aging process and resurfaces the skin by boosting collagen production and stimulating cellular renewal to reveal a healthy, radiant complexion.

Peptides
Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12 interacts with cell membranes to boost and revitalize the natural function of skin cells, renewing them to their maximum growth potential. It boosts cell's natural productivity levels and is a powerful natural anti-ager.

Argan Oil
With its high vitamin E and fatty acid content, it hydrates and gives skin a natural boost.

Avocado Oil
Contains potassium, lecithin, and vitamin E that nourishes and moisturizes the skin. Its antioxidants and anti-inflammatory agents help skin stay smooth, strong, and elastic.
Grape Seed Oil
High in linoleic acid, it helps reduce clogged pores. It is also rich in oligomeric proanthocyanidins— flavonoids that remove free radicals and promote the restoration of collagen at the cellular level, making skin feel more firm and minimizing more signs of damage.

Rosehip Oil
High in vitamin A and C which are the perfect nutrients to remove fine lines and wrinkles. Its astringent properties also help to tighten pores and brighten skin.

Safflower Oil
Contains antioxidants which help prevent free radical damage. It lightens skin and also improves blood flow to promote cell formation and repair.

Citric Acid
Acts as a natural skin scrubber for dead skin cells and speeds up new cell turnover. It promotes new skin growth that helps alleviate the appearance of age spots, acne scars, small wrinkles and areas of uneven tone and texture.

Evening Primrose Oil
Renders a nourishing glow to skin by supplying it with essential nutrients and healthy fats. Its anti-inflammatory properties also help reduce swelling, redness, itching, and rashes on skin.

Borage Oil
Has one of the highest amounts of GLA of all seed oils, which gives it high anti-inflammatory properties to help control skin flare-ups.

Chamomile Oil
Has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory abilities that help decongest clogged pores. Additionally, it calms skin and reduces irritants by neutralizing free radicals.

Sweet Almond Oil
A hypoallergenic oil that can be safely used for all skin types, it gently dislodges debris from deep within skin pores and follicles, and also helps prevent future acne with its vitamin A content.

Tourmaline
Triggers a warming effect to increase the production of new collagen and the contraction of fibers, restoring the springiness of skin. It also radiates infrared rays that stimulates circulation.

Shea Butter
Has natural vitamins and fatty acids that nourishes skin and protects its natural oils.

Complete Ingredients:
Dimethicone, Polysilicone-11, Iron Powder, Dead Sea Mud (Sea Silt), Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Bentonite, Persea Grattisima (Avocado) Oil, Citric Acid, Allantoin, Bisabolol, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Borage Officinalis (Borage) Oil (Omega-3 and Omega-6), HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Kaolin, Retinol, Anthemis Nobilis Flower (Chamomile) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus (Sweet Almond) Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit (Rosehip) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Tourmaline, D-Panthenol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract, Rhododendron Ferrugineum Leaf Cell Culture Extract

Has anyone used this product and loved it? I’ve been trying to get ahold of someone to leave an honest review about this because i’ve been eager to use it. Is it good with sensitive skin?
Start your review of Ebanel™ SKINCARE Magnetic Dead Cleansing Sea Mud Mask!
Jenny C.
Los Angeles, CA
This was fun to use, but kind of messy for me and my face felt a little oily afterwards and had that aftersmell. It also felt like I had residual product on my face no matter how much I cleaned it. It's also kind of wasteful with how much cling wrap you need to use. It's fun, but just not for me.
Donne E.
Saint Albans, NY
I first bought this mask for the gimmick honestly. I thought the magnetic mask was cool and I wanted to try it but when I tell you how well this mask delivers!! Believe me. It’s super moisturizing (my skin feels baby soft) but also pulls the gunk out of your pores at the same time. It’s honestly amazing. I definitely recommend this and the Ebanel Hyaluronic peptide serum. The two are must haves for tender skin!
Angelina M.
Flushing, NY
I love this mud mask. It’s very convenient and cool. It comes with a magnet that you use to take off the mask. I would recommend that you put the magnet in a small ziplock back so the mask doesn’t stick to the magnet.
Taylor M.
Alliance
I love how easy it is to take this mask off! It leaves my skin feeling so refreshed and clean. I use a lot of makeup and this makes my face so smooth and soft.