BeautyFaceFacial Skincareebanel laboratories
Ebanel Bio Drying Lotion (124 fl oz / 35g) - Acne Spot Treatment to Unclog Pores & Dry Out Blemishes

by ebanel laboratories

Overnight acne spot treatment . Reduce blemishes & prevent future breakouts . Fast-acting, effective . Safe for sensitive skin, paraben and sulfate free . 100% Satisfaction Guarantee .

Overnight acne spot treatment; Reduce blemishes & prevent future breakouts; Fast-acting, effective; Safe for sensitive skin, paraben and sulfate free; 100% Satisfaction Guarantee

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ebanel Bio Drying Lotion (1.24 fl oz / 35g) - Acne Spot Treatment to Unclog Pores & Dry Out Blemishes!
Celia S.
Oroville , CA
Ebanel Bio Drying Lotion (1.24 fl oz / 35g) - Acne Spot Treatment to Unclog Pores & Dry Out Blemishes uploaded by Celia S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Perfect blend of all of the other higher end products that charge WAY more. This shrunk my little breakout from a new product I purchased (YIkes), (product was Egyptian Magic Creme) with olive oil which is so comedogenic ita gross and just plain rude. It rates like a 4.5 out of 5 on the pore clogging chart. and I never get ance so I freaking out pretty bad. Buy this if you need a quick fix! I would NOT recommend this for a long term acne treatment. You should be seen by your derm if your acne persists, BUT if you're on your period or broke out from a product it is a 100% a awesome product to go to fix it! I like to put bandaids on top after it drys to make sure It doesnt move around while I am sleeping. I know. I look psychotic. Crazy looking or not it WORKS. heres me looking crazy. I take a q tip dip all the way down, NEVER SHAKE THE BOTTLE, I also added some charcoal one night( the blackness on my face), and then dab onto the spots you have. Dont use to often or your skin WILL become accustomed to it, and it won't work to it's full potential. Try every other night if your skin is that acne prone. Gently place a bandaid over the spots and WA-LA! clear (or at least less irritated and inflamed) in the morning. Wear SPF in the morning! Dont want those mark's to turn into dark marks! Good luck :)
Melissa M.
Ebanel Bio Drying Lotion (1.24 fl oz / 35g) - Acne Spot Treatment to Unclog Pores & Dry Out Blemishes uploaded by Melissa M.
I’ve been using this bad boy for two days now on some persistent hormonal acne I get around that time of the month and they are FLAT, which NEVER happens because I get cystic acne, really badly. It works better than the Kate Somerville and Mario ones tbh and it’s cheaper too!
Becky P.
Purchased at: Amazon
I think this stuff might be magic. I havr no idea how or why it works, but it's the only thing I've tried on middle age cystic acne that actually works well every time I use it. And it's cheap!! Love love love it!!
Michelle G.
Ebanel Bio Drying Lotion (1.24 fl oz / 35g) - Acne Spot Treatment to Unclog Pores & Dry Out Blemishes uploaded by Michelle G.
I love this drying lotion. Not only is it really affordable but it works great ! I use it at night and I use it on any little spot I see coming up and the next morning they aren't as painful , red and noticeable. I will never pay the ridiculous amount of money some brands want for this stuff. I paid about $11 for a bottle and it will last me half a year at least.

Looking for your answer?