Ebanel Alpha to Omega+ Sherbet Stem Cell Cleanser (Cleansing Balm) (110ml) uploaded by Susan N.Ebanel Alpha to Omega+ Sherbet Stem Cell Cleanser (Cleansing Balm) (110ml) uploaded by Michelle G.Ebanel Alpha to Omega+ Sherbet Stem Cell Cleanser (Cleansing Balm) (110ml) uploaded by Emma S.

BY EBANEL LABORATORIES

Lightweight sherbet cleansing balm that transforms into a soft oil . Gentle yet powerful enough to dissolve makeup, pore-clogging impurities, daily grime & excess sebum . Multiple pre-skincare benefits of clearing debris, tightening pores, rehydrating and softening fatigued skin with stem cell extracts. Safe for sensitive skin, paraben and sulfate free . 100% Satisfaction Guarantee .

Lightweight sherbet cleansing balm that transforms into a soft oil; Gentle yet powerful enough to dissolve makeup, pore-clogging impurities, daily grime & excess sebum; Multiple pre-skincare benefits of clearing debris, tightening pores, rehydrating and softening fatigued skin with stem cell extracts.; Safe for sensitive skin, paraben and sulfate free; 100% Satisfaction Guarantee

Ebanel Alpha to Omega+ Sherbet Stem Cell Cleanser (Cleansing Balm) (110ml)

Start your review of Ebanel Alpha to Omega+ Sherbet Stem Cell Cleanser (Cleansing Balm) (110ml)!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Emma S.
Sarasota, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
I seriously can't believe this hasn't been reviewed yet. This is my huge discovery of 2018! I was using Banila Clean It zero, but at $30+ a jar I was left wondering if it was right for me. I love using a cleansing balm and I was on Amazon looking for a new one that my wallet and bank account liked. I stumbled upon Ebanel. At $11 I figured what do I have to lose. I tried it. It is better than Banila and more affordable! It is now a must have part of my skincare routine. It melts even the most stubborn waterproof eye makeup right off with ease. I like the light and clean scent. It only takes about a dime sized dollup to do the job. I use a foaming cleanser after to make sure the oil is removed too to prevent breakouts. I definitely love this balm and recommend it to anyone looking for quality and affordability!
Michelle G.
I'm am crazy about this sherbet cleansing balm!! First off the price is $11 !!!! It's really affordable and it's a good size amount of product you get. You only need a small amount to cleanse your entire face with and it smells really nice too. You apply to a dry face and then add lukewarm water to give it a milky fluid texture. It doesn't leave my skin feeling dried out or oily. You can use it morning & night and it removes makeup / dirt and excess oils. You can order it from Amazon and also from Ebanel's website.
Ginny A.
Northwest Indiana
Purchased at: Amazon
This is fantastic stuff! I've worn contacts since I was 14, and removing makeup easily is a big deal to me. I scoop out a glob of this semi-solid stuff, rub it between my fingers to melt it, and then massage it all over my face. It melts everything without tugging, stinging, or irritating my skin or my eyes. After I rinse, my skin feels amazingly soft. I love this balm. It's as good as the better-known ones, and it doesn't break the bank. Will keep reordering!
Casey L.
Bremerton
Purchased at: Amazon
AMAZING! It’s a great dupe for the Banilla Clean it Zero cleanser. Same smell, consistency and everything. It’s honestly better than the Banilla plus it’s cheaper! I LIVE for this stuff. It’s firm until you warm it with your fingers. Then it literally melts your makeup off. It can get a full face of makeup of! Love it!