BY EBAGS

Sharon W.
Templeton, Massachusetts
Love this website!! I bought the Motherload weekender Junior. When you go to the site and click this bag it shows you all the great features of it and let me tell you, there's tons!! I took it as a carry-on to California and Washington state and it was enough. I would never give up this bag. And the luggage tags are the best. It lost, someone can scan it, you download your info and it shows on their phone so they can call you. Believe me, this is a life saver!!
Kimberly D.
I ordered a really nice canvas messenger bag for my fiancé for Christmas. The quality of the bag was amazing! It was a canvas bag with leather accents. He loves it & carries it to work every day. It fits so much stuff!!
Kaitlan A.
As a flight crew member and frequent traveler, eBags had quickly become one of my all time favorite online shops for travel. High quality stuff with a good price and always have coupons. Customer service is amazing as well. Super fast shipping too!
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
I actually really like this website. Their customer service is fantastic and operators are very friendly. My husband bought me a bag through ebag.com as a present and I wanted to return it. The return process was very easy and seamless. I got a refund within the week which I used to purchase a new bag. They have designer bags that go on sale fairly often. I purchased the bag I wanted and got points for every dollar spent which in return can be used towards their products. I received my new bag within few days and I was very satisfied. I recommend this website for people who know exactly what the purse they want looks like :)
Ashley H.
Trussville, AL
I love the ebags site. I purchased both a backpack and a camera bag, along with luggage tags, on the site before backpacking across Europe. Not only were the bags affordable and exactly as described, I also received a credit to use on the ebags site. Since then, I've purchased two messenger bags - one for personal use and one for business use. All items have been exactly as described and very affordable.
Jen K.
Dyer, IN
I bought the packing cube organizers for traveling. I love them! I like keeping my things organized when I'm traveling.  I also have the shoe sleeves.  The packing cubes come in a variety of sizes and colors.  They hold a lot of items too depending on the size.  I like the shoe sleeves because I don't want any dirt from my shoes to get on my other items in my suitcase.  All in all, I love my packing cubes and shoe sleeves. I'd recommend them to anyone who travels often.
Kacie R.
I am a flight attendant and I use the Ebags Crew Cooler 2 as my lunchbox when on trips. I love it! It's holds everything that I bring to eat on my trips and the lining is removable for easy cleaning!

The company itself is a great company and they have really great quality products!

I also have their packing cubes and they are also super durable! They allow me to pack everything in my suitcase to keep it neat!
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Samsonite Andante 22" Rolling Duffel we purchase this bag for my husband for when we went to Cabo San Lucas last February. He wanted something that was lightweight and easy to manage and had a lot of pockets for places to place things. He was very happy with this bag.
Linda M.
This is my go to site for backpacks since my son started school. The prices can't be beat for the quality and selection they have on their site. I also purchased a unique briefcase for my hubby that he really wanted. I've referred several people to this site!
Lori L.
I purchased a Vera Bradley bag for an upcoming trip and I needed to spend just a few dollars to get free shipping, so I purchased an ebag packing cube and I love it. It was the best item I used the whole trip. It made packing and organizing my suitcase so much easier. I have a bigger trip coming up in about a year and I must buy more of them to make the trip that much easier.