BY EBAGS

Corporate Casual meets Professional. Weve taken a different point of view when it comes to a laptop backpack. Gone are the bungee cords, exterior mesh pockets, carabineer clips, and all of the other outdoor/sports bling that has no place in a professional setting. The TLS Professional Slim Laptop Backpack features an all-black dress code that doesnt look out of place in an office setting despite being a backpack. Isolated rapid-access compartments protect your laptop, iPad or tablet, sequester your printed materials, force you to be neat & organized by eliminating clutter zones, in a package that defies its published cubic inch capacity. Its like turbo charging a compact car. Buckle up - its going to be a great ride! see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Kaitlan A.
One of the best laptop backpacks I have ever used! Ebags quality is so amazing and the prices are right. Super durable and great quality of materials on this bag. This company almost always offers coupons too, making their items even more affordable.
Rose C.
I have the Jr. (slightly smaller) version of the ebags professional slim laptop backpack. I've been very happy with it! The bag itself isn't very lightweight, but it's not super heavy and it's comfortable to wear, with convenient protected storage for a laptop and tablet. There's a removable hard pocket on the bottom to hold cords, and lots of little storage pockets in the front. The Jr. version fits easily under any airplane seat, and has a slit on the back to slide over your roller suitcase handle for easy transport in an airport. It's a great bag!
Virginia Y.
Seattle, WA
Techie Expert Level 1
The eBags Professional Slim Laptop Backpack is a good, configurable laptop bag for a traveling pro like a salesperson or a technician. But the slimmer Hedgren Connect Junction Backpack is our top pick for its pass-through cable management, slimmer profile, lighter weight, and auxiliary phone pouch. That said, keep the eBags backpack on your short list, especially if you need a trio of separate locking compartments.
Roseanna H.
Salt Lake City, UT
I use this backpack almost every day for work since I visit different office locations. It's a bit clunky for the same reason that it's durable and professional- which is that it's built to hold its rectangular shape. Downsides for me: it doesn't allow me to carry as much as my college backpack and it's heavy on its own! Upsides: it won't let me carry as much as my college backpack did (I can be a nester and overpack easily) and the compartment for chargers is so useful and cool! Overall I would probably go with a different look next time because I wear softer, feminine clothing to work and it cramps my style, but it's doing a great job at what it was built for.
Jocelyn S.
Bay Shore, NY
Techie Expert Level 1
Love this for my laptop and it's great when your traveling or just on the go somewhere I highly recommend it
Leomary P.
Maracaibo
Se ve muy cómoda para llevar mis cosas! me gusta el color y todos los compartimientos. me gustaría comprarla
Roseanna H.
Salt Lake City, UT
I am looking for a new way to carry around my laptop and other work supplies and this bag looks great as it feels more grown-up than my old college backpack! I'm wondering if it looks chic in person or a little bit dorky, especially for women. Also- is there enough space to slip any extra small bags inside if I were to throw a clutch purse in?? I'm so curious but I don't want to buy if it won't be just right!
Leomary P.