BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic ToolseBags
TLS Mother Lode Weekender Convertible Junior - Green Envy

eBags TLS Mother Lode Weekender Convertible Junior - Green Envy

by eBags

The eBags TLS Mother Lode Weekender Convertible Junior is the ultimate solution to hands-free travel. The new eBags Mother Lode TLS Weekender Convertible Junior is the slightly smaller version of the original TLS Weekender that was featured in the San Francisco Chronicle Travel section in December 2009: ...Best-of-field award for design, materials and value.Quite possibly the last Travel Pack you may ever need, this Carry-on Convertible is loaded with smart features; If your laptop's middle dimension (width is no more than 11.75, and the longest dimension (length is between 10.0 and 19.0 (17.5 for the Junior, the Laptop Sling will adjust for a perfect fit, expandable compartment, contoured Airmesh backpack straps, travel organizer, fold down shelf, the list goes on and on - and at 3.7 lbs, it's amazingly light weight.

Interior Features: Zip Pocket, Toiletry Pocket, Mesh Pocket, Multiple Compartments, Organizer Pocket, Ticket Pocket

Warranty: Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty

Fits Laptop: Up to 17.0 inches

Protective Qualities: Tear-resistant

Suggested Age: 16 Years and Up

Care and Cleaning: Spot or wipe clean

Exterior Features: Backpack Straps, Contoured Straps, Front Accessory Pocket, Front Pouch, Front Zip Pocket, Full Support Back Panel, Handle, Multiple Compartments, Organizer Pocket, sternum strap, padded shoulder straps

Used For: Travel

Handle Type: Padded Handle

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of eBags TLS Mother Lode Weekender Convertible Junior - Green Envy!
Jennie S.
Greenfield, IN
eBags TLS Mother Lode Weekender Convertible Junior - Green Envy uploaded by Jennie S.
I purchased this set for my first trip to Ireland in 2011 because eBags has such a great reputation for style and durability. I chose this color because it was fun and I thought appropriate for my trip. Since that time I have traveled back to Eire’ several times and this luggage still looks new. The zippers are strong and the number of pockets to hold items is exceptional. eBags TLS Mother Lode Weekender Convertible Junior - Green Envy
Annie S.
Chattanooga, TN
Purchased at: Amazon
This is one of my absolute favourite pieces of luggage! It is mind blowing how much stuff can EASILY fit into this bag. It's a really well-designed bag with thoughtful pocket placement, and it just always makes me happy to use it. I took a 3 week trip to Europe with nothing but this bag, and I ended up with enough clothes in it that I had some left unworn at the end of the trip. Amazingly, it's as good for a weekend trip as it is for a long trip, and it really does fit conveniently under airplane seats. The straps are comfortable, and the bag can be carried in different ways depending on how you adjust them. You won't regret getting this bag!
Brandon W.
Oak Ridge, TN
I have the “regular” size Mother Lode Weekender, but this bag is amazing. It can fit more than enough clothes for a weekend (in my size). It has a lot of compartments, along with an expander zipper!! The clips also keep everything closed and in place. The backpack straps are an added bonus and make carrying this bag easy! I almost want to buy it in another color!!!
Amy G.
Bethlehem, PA
This bag has changed my travel life and I have recommended it to my friends and family. It easily contains everything I need for a long weekend. I love how organized it keeps me when traveling.
Kristina F.
This bag is amazing and I can't stop raving about it. It fits SO much and the design is so useful. Don't fool yourself in underestimating the design. Once I received it and used it, I saw just how many little things had been frustrating me about previous backpacks. This design lets me use such a large amount of space and access it easily. The quality is great too and I haven't gone on a single trip without this backpack since I bought it. I even lived out of this backpack for 2 months recently. If you're looking for a good-quality travel backpack that is extremely well-designed, check this one out.
carly O.
I love using this product. It easy to fit everything in here for a long weekend when you don’t want to pack a huge bag or you’re flying on a budget airline
Kari S.
Tacoma, WA
I cannot compliment this bag enough. The Compartments are brilliant, it's so intuitively organized, and it holds a startling amount of stuff for a carry on. I've used this for business travel, camping, rough travel in Thailand and Indonesia, family trips, etc. Its a rock star!
Evelyn R.
San Diego, CA
My favorite weekender bag to travel with. It helps me stay organized and I love how my clothes don’t smell when I leave it in the bag for a while. Definitely worth the price and I will continue to shop with Ebags in the future.
Helen H.
Great travel backpack. Use it as a personal carry-on and it has become an essential. We are able to pack a lot inside and have never had an issue. Sometimes we use it for electronics, sometimes as a diaper bag, or just a mix. Quality is wonderful. Price isn’t cheap but totally worth it and deals are offered often. We have two to match our carry on bags and will purchase more as our kids age into needing their own.
Britt R.
As soon as I saw eBags was on Influenster I had to leave my review. I have the Junior in dark green and it's the best travel backpack I've ever owned. I'm 5'6 and it's perfect for my frame. I can fit well over a week's worth of clothes in packing cubes. It's very sturdy and if I leave the front pocket un packed, it will fit in the overhead bin of a small CR7 aircraft and also fits under your seat in a pinch as well. It can feel heavy but there are waist and chest straps to help with that. I plan on buying more from eBags.

Looking for your answer?