eb5 Footcare Formula

by eb5

Pharmacist Heldfond s discovery for care and comfort of the feet. Exfoliated dead skin cells and smooth dry, rough, cracked, calloused feet and toenails. Softens and soothes tired, sore aching feet. .

Is it good would you tell your friends about this foot care ?
Is this a good product for someone with diabetes?
I have tough calluses on my heels from standing all day. I am a hairstylist. I don't always have the time for pedicures, is this something that helps with dry skin? Or something that would conflict with it?
Start your review of eb5 Footcare Formula!
How would you rate this product?
Tori R.
Garfield hts , OH
If you have extremely dry cracking feet, then you need this product! I used this product for a full month and it left my dry feet feeling like baby feet! I have never seen these results with any other foot cream! I highly suggest!
Ernisha G.
Pontoon Beach, IL
Saw this and now I really want to try it. I want to know where I can find it at. My feet started peeling ever since my first pregnancy and haven't stopped. Once I find this I will be the happiest person alive. Lol
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
1,482 reviews
Your feet will never look better without this ,it absolutely leaves your feet smooth especially if u suffer from dry skin, i liked this very much
Macy V.
Gloucester Cy, NJ
Love this product and brand never let down and always does a great job leaving me satisfied
Izadora B.
Ótimo.produto amei , maravilhoso deve ser uma cousa muito boa coisa de louco deve ser
Casey S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Love this product! Keeps my feet feeling smooth all day! Would definitely recommend to everyone
Amanda B.
Bristol, CT
I recommend this product to everyone! It leaves my feet feeling so smooth and it's easy to apply. Will definitely keep purchasing!
Wanda L.
Frisco, TX
100% recommendado!! Deja los pies súper suaves y evita que se resequen, lo volveré a comprar
adrianna D.
Bridgeport, CT
This is such a good product I actually really love it and would recommend this to you .
Fatima H.
Love this product great with my feet leaves them very soft its very easy to apply.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...