eb5 Footcare Formula uploaded by Milene T.

BY EB5

Pharmacist Heldfond s discovery for care and comfort of the feet. Exfoliated dead skin cells and smooth dry, rough, cracked, calloused feet and toenails. Softens and soothes tired, sore aching feet. . see more...

Ernisha G.
Cahokia, IL
Saw this and now I really want to try it. I want to know where I can find it at. My feet started peeling ever since my first pregnancy and haven't stopped. Once I find this I will be the happiest person alive. Lol
Tori R.
Garfield hts , OH
If you have extremely dry cracking feet, then you need this product! I used this product for a full month and it left my dry feet feeling like baby feet! I have never seen these results with any other foot cream! I highly suggest!
Adriana S.
Centerton, AR
:) I really really really love this product very much and it left my feet just as soft as a baby's bottom! It's easy to apply and use and the price is just right I would definitely recommend this to others.
Lorraine V.
I use this product and it has left my feet so soft and i just cant get enough of it. I have recommended it to my friends and I recommend it to everybody.
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
Your feet will never look better without this ,it absolutely leaves your feet smooth especially if u suffer from dry skin, i liked this very much
Shania L.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Love it! Highly recommend it not over powering. And great for the skin. My friends are message therapist and they use it on clients
Amanda B.
Bristol, CT
I recommend this product to everyone! It leaves my feet feeling so smooth and it's easy to apply. Will definitely keep purchasing!
Jasmin G.
Pinellas Park , FL
My dad used this on his feet and left them like new. As soft as baby feet. highly recommended!
Casey S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Love this product! Keeps my feet feeling smooth all day! Would definitely recommend to everyone
Ivana M.
Raleigh, NC
100% recommendado!! Deja los pies súper suaves y evita que se resequen, lo volveré a comprar
Jasmin G.
Pinellas Park , FL
Does this work for cracked, dried feet?
Ruby R.
I have really bad dry feet that flake, I'm curious if this will do the trick?? I'd love to wear sandals but I'm really insecure about my feet
Natalie L.
How often are you supposed to use this product? can you use it everyday?
Jenny W.
Does this really work and it us worth the price?
Yahaira g.