eb5 Footcare Formula

by eb5

Pharmacist Heldfond s discovery for care and comfort of the feet. Exfoliated dead skin cells and smooth dry, rough, cracked, calloused feet and toenails. Softens and soothes tired, sore aching feet. .

Is it good would you tell your friends about this foot care ?
Is this a good product for someone with diabetes?
I have tough calluses on my heels from standing all day. I am a hairstylist. I don't always have the time for pedicures, is this something that helps with dry skin? Or something that would conflict with it?
Start your review of eb5 Footcare Formula!
How would you rate this product?
Granite City, IL
Saw this and now I really want to try it. I want to know where I can find it at. My feet started peeling ever since my first pregnancy and haven't stopped. Once I find this I will be the happiest person alive. Lol
Garfield hts , OH
If you have extremely dry cracking feet, then you need this product! I used this product for a full month and it left my dry feet feeling like baby feet! I have never seen these results with any other foot cream! I highly suggest!
Centerton, AR
:) I really really really love this product very much and it left my feet just as soft as a baby's bottom! It's easy to apply and use and the price is just right I would definitely recommend this to others.
I use this product and it has left my feet so soft and i just cant get enough of it. I have recommended it to my friends and I recommend it to everybody.
Bronx, NY
1,294 reviews
Your feet will never look better without this ,it absolutely leaves your feet smooth especially if u suffer from dry skin, i liked this very much
Bristol, CT
I recommend this product to everyone! It leaves my feet feeling so smooth and it's easy to apply. Will definitely keep purchasing!
Fredericksbrg, VA
Love it! Highly recommend it not over powering. And great for the skin. My friends are message therapist and they use it on clients
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Love this product! Keeps my feet feeling smooth all day! Would definitely recommend to everyone
Pinellas Park, FL
My dad used this on his feet and left them like new. As soft as baby feet. highly recommended!
Gloucester Cy, NJ
Love this product and brand never let down and always does a great job leaving me satisfied
Ask a question to the Influenster community...