BY EB5

Pharmacist Heldfond s Original Formula Intense Moisture Anti-Aging Cream 1 Helps Reduce Appearance of Lines Wrinkles 4 Promotes Firmer Feel to Face Neck 3 Supports Longer Lasting Moisture Powered to Help Achieve 5 Different Results: Reduce the appearance of wrinkles fine lines 1 Restore resilience by firming skin 3 Renew skin s strength tone 5 Remove signs of inflammation 4 Reveal softer, smoother skin Treat your skin beautifully with this fragrance-free facial cream packed with 5 essential ingredients to help deliver intense moisture and a more youthful look and feel. Includes a proprietary blend of antioxidant-rich vitamin E to help neutralize free radicals, protective vitamin B to help reverse signs of aging, and highly-effective vitamin A to help treat wrinkles. Plus colloidal oatmeal to help attract moisture and soothing comfrey root to support skin

• I have heard really good reviews about this cream. I am ...2 Answers
  • I have oily combo skin, will it make me greasy?1 Answers
  • Did you get this in your Target Beauty Box?1 Answers
eb5 Facial Treatment Intense Moisture Anti-Aging Cream
  • "I received a sample of eb5 Intense Moisture Anti-Aging Cream in a beauty subscription box and love this stuff. I have dry, sensitive, acne-prone skin. This is perfect, it was not only super gentle but was very moisturizing. It is a thicker cream so it is perfect for wintertime use; I normally like light lotions in the summer. It does absorb nicely into the skin. It is also fragrance free too. I highly recommend to anyone with sensitive skin. " in 3 reviews
Bianca B.
I'm so excited to announce my collaboration with @eb5_skincare � They were kind enough to send me their complete regimen & I couldn't be happier! All products are #NonGMO #FragranceFree #ParabenFree #GlutenFree #NeverTestedOnAnimals #Vegan
And we didn't forget about you!!! Keep an eye out on my Instagram for a giveaway compliments of eb5 coming soon!!! They were also generous enough to offer all my friends 20% off! Just click the link and enter BEAUTY20 at checkout.
Products I received are listed below:
~eb5 AHA Cleansing Lotion with Vitamin E, B5 & Lactic Acid AHA
~eb5 Anti-aging Toner with Cucumber Extract, Sage & Algae Extract
~eb5 Intense Moisture Facial Cream with Vitamin E, Pro-Vitamin B5 & Vitamin A
~eb5 Collagen Treatment Serum with Vitamin C
~eb5 Eye Treatment with natural soy, rice peptides & stevia plant
Whitney G.
I bought a beauty box and this eb5 Intense Moisture Anti-aging Skin Care Cream was included.
I was pleasantly surprised that it didn't make me oily considering how thick the product is. Zero irritation or breakouts.
It's a fragrant free butter type texture. It absorbs well into the slin leaving it protected, soft, and HIGHLY moisturized. It gave my Winter skin a youthful bounce that I'd rarely experience in cold weather.
Vilma V.
I received the eb5® Original 5-in-1 Intense Moisture Anti-Aging Cream in my January Target beauty box. This is a light moisturizer with a mousse consistency. Yet it provided deep moisturization. Ideal for day use alone or under makeup. Be mindful though, that this can cause makeup to streak and fade. Apply to dry patches only. This product is #fibromyalgia and #sensoryissues friendly #justmyfriendlyopinion
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I received this in my Target beauty box. I have never heard of eb5 products before. I apply it to my face, neck and chest area for its anti-aging properties. I love that it contains Vitamins and Anti-Oxidants. It has a slight sweet scent, a little goes a long ways. It feels like a middle weight, not to light and not to heavy. I applied it around my eyes that are very sensitive and had no tears or burning. I don't know about the long term use.
Patty W.
Review for: eb5 Facial Treatment Intense Moisture Anti-Aging Cream, 1.7 oz more...
I wouldn't say this is my favorite product. It has no scent, is very thick, feels slightly oily, absorbs well at night but not during the day, and comes in a tub. I prefer products that come in a tube or with a pump so they last longer and are less contaminated by touching them. Overall I think it's a good product for a night cream for combination skin.
jena e.
Tonja A.
Detroit, MI
I personally feel this product is too thick to use on my face. I received it in my Target beauty box. Since it was a little oily too I decided to use it on my feet and I loved it as a night foot cream.
amanda f.
I use this every night with my skin routine. It too heavy for me during the day because I generally wear a full face of makeup. Its.not light but also not heavy and it does make me slightly greasy, hence why I use it at night. But it sure does work like a charm and has helped a ton this winter!
Katie S.
Linton, IN
I received this in the first of two Target beauty boxes for January '17. I can't testify about the anti-aging aspect of the product, as I've not used it over a long enough period of time, but I have some other comments. This is *very* thick, so I tried applying as thin a layer as I could to my face. Over the course of the day I have noticed that my skin feels very soft and moisturized - not oily. My sensitive skin apparently approves of it. However, I like to use thinner products on my face that absorb more easily, so despite being a good product, this isn't for me. Another person mentioned that they used it on their feet because it was so thick, which I think is a great alternative to pitching the rest of your sample or full-sized product. Again, great product, just not quite what I look for in a moisturizer.
Kary C.
Not best but not worst either! It's ok but not the greatest I'll use but not bad carry it with me in case I need it otherwise I'll use something else... Like the eyeceam though
Debbie R.
I have heard really good reviews about this cream. I am wondering where i can get samples or purchase this product?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you get this in your Target Beauty Box?
Whitney G.
I have oily combo skin, will it make me greasy?