Eazistore Ezistore Stackable 10pc Stainless Steel Cookset

The ezistore stackable 10-piece cookset has a 3-quart saucepan with lid, a 2-quart saucepan with lid, a 4-quart stockpot, a 10" saut? pan with lid, an 8" saucepan with lid and a wooden slotted spoon. The pots and pans of this dishwasher-safe set are made from durable stainless steel that resist scratches. The glass lids have vents that allow steam to escape and you can easily monitor the cooking progress through the clear lids. see more...

• I wanted to buy this set the other day but do they get burnt from t...2 Answers
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
I would love to get this stackable cooking set. I would be able to fit them all in my kitchen.
Leanna B.
Leanna B.
Love this whole cook set and love how easy they were to clean off after cooking in them.
Deanna M.
Deanna M.
This is something I been wanting. hopefully to get it soon. love how it's in a set.
Aline S.
Aline S.
Marietta, GA
My perfect pans!!!
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
I love stainless steal it is so worth buying because it is better quality and will last longer. The pans tend to heat up quicker so you just have to adjust the heat setting when you cook
Paula H.
Paula H.
Toronto, ON
I would love to win a set like this. My pots are nearing the end of their life and these seem so practical to put away and they look so classy. I need these in my life @Influenster.
Estefani P.
Estefani P.
Rockford, IL
I wanted to buy this set the other day but do they get burnt from the outside??