Eau Thermale Avene U-SC-3957 Thermale Thermal Spring Water Spray Unisex - 1.76 oz

BY AVÈNE

We offer perfumes and colognes that make you feel like you can conquer anything in the world. They delight your senses with their warm and soothing notes. These scents are more than just beauty products. They define who you are and how you want to present yourself to the world. These vibrant fragrances are long lasting and boost confidence and self-esteem. Specifications Gender: Unisex Type: Spray Size: 1.76 oz Weight: 1 see more...

Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
I really liked the Avene Thermal Spring Water Spray.  I received a full sized bottle in one of my beauty box subscriptions and was happy to try it out.  It was my first facial spray so I have nothing to compare it to,  but I really liked it for the hot summer months.  I like to garden a lot, almost everyday and it was a great help to cool me down and to refresh my face.  I recommend!
Nia N.
I really enjoy this product! I have maturing skin that’s very dry in winter and normal:oily in warm weather. This winter, I really needed an extra hit of moisture, so I used this morning and night. It’s about $20 for a full-size bottle, which I think it’s totally worth paying. Didn’t cause any irritation at all. Will repurchase!
Erica P.
Philadelphia , PA
I've received this from my Ipsy beauty box but I wasn't sure the purpose of it was meant for.  This was my first time trying a product like this so I didn't know what to expect. My face had flared up really bad from my dermatitis so I started to spray my face and it calmed my skin down so much. My skin tends to get really inflamed  and painful and this made it feel soo much better. And I mean I kept spraying and spraying and it didn't burn nor did my face get oily. It is just pure water. I must have sprayed it like 4 times in one day and it didn't irritate my face. I will purchase this in the future.
Karen L.
San Francisco, CA
I would give this 5 stars but took a star off for the price. This product is quite pricy at around $20-$25 dollars per bottle. However, this product helped my skin a lot whenever I had any type of rash or my skin was irritated. It calmed my skin down and helped it heal. A new bottle of this had a very fine spray but as I used it more often, it became a little squirty. I really love and believe in this item and if you have any type of skin flare ups like eczema, I would highly recommend this!!
Chandni L.
E Providence, RI
This is literally like my best friend. This is so refreshing and hydrating, I'd really feel like a blast of happiness to my exhausted skin after a long day at work or even at the beginning of the day. I would definitely recommend to probably all skin types as it does a great job to my sensitive skin and it feels very mild and natural, the kind you'd think there are barely chemicals to it.
Dianna W.
Ruckersville
I take this everywhere I go during the summer! This is great for hot days, especially at the beach or pool. I also take this to outdoor concerts with me. It is very soothing and cooling.
Justiney R.
Oxford, MS
This spray is an essential when I travel on flights over 6 hours. Travel is so hard on the skin, especially the face. I use a spritz of this before takeoff and right before handing and it's like an instant refresh for my face. Keeps me from looking super tired after I've been on a plane for 12+ hours. Love it!
Karyn K.
Burlington
So hydrating and nice!  I love to use this before I apply facial oils to help them blend out and sink into my skin easier.  I usually keep a travel-sized bottle of this in my bag when I want to refresh my makeup throughout the day.  It's simple, odorless, and works great on my skin.
Jordan M.
Moscow, ID
I'm so happy that my parents were able to pickup this product for me while they were in Paris. I really like how hydrated in makes my skin feel, I even think that it looks a little plumper after used. It is a nice mist that you spray, let sit to begin to dry, then tap in. Highly recommend.
Maegan A.
I liked this product- it feels really nice on a hot day and makes your skin feel hydrated. However, I think it is not worth buying because it's basically glorified water. Instead, I would mix water and a few drops of lavender essential oil or something into a spray bottle and use that.
Kara B.
Do you use this on top of a moisturizer or would you put this on before a moisturizer?