BY AVÈNE

This anti-aging night cream is specifically formulated to visibly plump and tone mature skin while boosting density, vitality and comfort. Highly effective hyaluronic acid fragments fight against skin slackening. Glycoleol provides intense nutrition to protect the skin and prevent dryness. Shea butter and avocado oil nourish the skin. Paraben-free hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Debbie H.
Maspeth, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cream of night I like to go to sleep moisturizes the face enough I would like it to have a better smell I would like a smaller size to make it easier to take away from home
Valeria A.
Idk wich one I like most. This one or the one from evian. But if you're reading this, go and choose the one you like! For the color, the name idk. Both are really good.
Sal M.
Meknes
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't feel anything additional when applying it on the contrary I had breakouts not sure if it's because of this product of something else
Sabrina L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product so gooood I adore it I use it day and night it help my skin a lot semlls amazing I advice you with this