BeautyFaceFacial SkincareAvène
Eau Thermale Retrinal Day Cream

Eau Thermale Avène Retrinal Day Cream

by Avène

This rich, wrinkle concealing cream with micro-pearlescent agents reduces the appearance of deep wrinkles while providing suppleness and comfort. Enhanced with a powerful anti-oxidant and exclusive ingredients to balance skin tone and provide lifting and tightening effect throughout the day.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Eau Thermale Avène Retrinal Day Cream!
Bora K.
San Francisco , CA
I really like their packaging - looks clean and sterile. BUT. I hope someone really stops me if I ever try to purchase Avene in general. They’re stuff never gets absorbed in my skin and stays oily on top.
Tammy G.
Bradford
Love this cream. Lightweight. Feels lovely going on. Skin feels hydrated. Pleasant scent. Only negative would be the price.
Denise C.
This is a great alternative to a prescription Retin-a. This product could be used for more sensitive skin types. It is a little pricey $50-$70 depending on where you buy but worth it if you want a smoother product that's comparable to a prescription.
Leen T.
Gronau (Westfalen), Nordrhein
Eau Thermale Avène Retrinal Day Cream uploaded by Leen T.
It’s the best one I hv ever used😍😍😍😍I got it as a gift I found it really amazing.I had not try it before I hv tried just the suncream but really I recommend it.my face now is like the baby face ❤️❤️thank u #avène @avène is the best 💗💗💗💗🎁
Marta W.
Barrie, ON
This is perfect for casual use. When your skin is feeling dry, after exercise, during a hot day, or to take makeup off. I don't use this regularly, but I use it when I need a little extra moisture. It's good to keep in your purse or bag for whenever you need it.
Rachael C.
Woodstock, ON
This cream is amazing. My only complaint is it is very expensive and the packaging is deceiving. There is a smaller component inside that hold the product which is much much smaller then the main component. You are paying A LOT of money for a small amount of product
Tamar G.
New Castle, DE
My skin is very sensitive to retrinyl creams and becomes dry and flaky--this cream does not cause that problem. I've only used it for a short while so can't comment on wrinkle reducing effect but I do like the way it makes my skin feel. I use it under my Avène moisturizer and sun screen. Very pleased with all Avène products.
Franchisca N.
Lebanon, West bekaa
There's a reason thermal sprays have long been popular in Europe: They contain minerals, silicates, and other trace elements that soothe sensitive skin and calm inflammation. We keep ours in the fridge for an instant shot of relief from tight, itchy situations—just be sure to follow with moisturizer to lock in the good stuff.
Tania S.
This product after applying gives a satin finish it's not Alok and shiny and it has been helping to balance skin tone

Looking for your answer?