BY AVÈNE

Intensive skin care range for aging skin that boosts the skin’s foundation and enhances its existing structure to reduce the appearance of deep lines and wrinkles for youthful, radiant skin. .Targeted intensive concentrate visibly corrects the most pronounced wrinkles and fills deep furrows. The skin appears plumper, firmer and more radiant. see more...

yovana v.
The best spray water to refresh my face. I used it always before makeup and let it dry in my face. And then during the day I used it frequently to refresh me and hydrated my skin during the summer
chelsie w.
Ceres
I love this product! It works amazingly & I have been buying this for longest time now. I recommend this to everyone
OUMAIMA E.
MOHAMMEDIA
my review of Eau Thermale Avène etrinal Advanced Wrikle Corrector is a good it's a good product but the only problem that i meet is that all their products are made for the sensitive skin ... but it has a good packaging. but i don't think i'll buy it again. one try was enough to express my opinion and give my review of this product.
Narimene C.
1,353 reviews
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Amanda S.
Alameda Andradina 2-20, vila dutra
Makes my skin a little oild, but IRS freshing and rally Nice tho. I use Thermal water hás a longo time, i dont Think its the best, but its good.
Majo M.
Caracas
This is the best for sensitive skin, keeps them hydrated and very healthy and as the price is incredible!!!

Amazon